• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jack123. AndyCole

WalterBoyd

First Team Player
Reaction score
Surprised how many posters are allowed to come over to this site and post what they like from other Swans site and yet none of their posts are removed or altered from either site.

Yet when someone on this site, does not post anything on the other site, but makes a comment on a well documented topic, that other site asked people to comment on globally, moaned that they did not get the hits / reads they wanted, complained about it. If you do not want a comment on anything do not post it. Many news sites picking up on it. Do not print anything if so pussy / worrying about the comment. Just dont post ffs. It is easy. Cant have it both ways.

I call hypocrisy.

OHL jack123 Andycole and a few others. You know who you are. Give it a rest.

Anyone with a brain can see the imbalance.

Far too many threads deleted on this board, compared to others.

In fairness jack123 is comedy gold, he's Swansea's very own Benny Bulbhead (who hasn't posted on here since the end of last season, when he appeared to be having some sort of nervous breakdown).

Swanjaxs said:
In fairness jack123 is comedy gold, he's Swansea's very own Benny Bulbhead (who hasn't posted on here since the end of last season, when he appeared to be having some sort of nervous breakdown).

Nothing funny about him. If his posts on here hadn’t been deleted he might have found that he had a knock on the door from plod, and then he really would have needed his legal team.

It's late.

They are both online.

Let's see what happens. ..

Keith did say that any posters going from one sightb to another, causing trouble would he banned, right ,? , because so far all I see is a few from the other site coming across causing issues here. Day after day.

Yet nothing happens, strange. Liars or ?

WalterBoyd said:
It's late.

They are both online.

Let's see what happens. ..

Keith did say that any posters going from one sightb to another, causing trouble would he banned, right ,? , because so far all I see is a few from the other site coming across causing issues here. Day after day.

Yet nothing happens, strange. Liars or ?

You Sir, are one dumb shit stirring prick. Goodbye.

And just to add, could you please point out what trouble I have caused tonight? Thanks in advance Mr Horlicks.

You only come onto this site to cause problems. You know that undermines Keith's site and reputation, after his recent statement.

You just have to keep trying to build your ego , as does AndyCole. You know it. We know it. Its embarrassing.

Really think before you decide to post here.

It undermines everything Keith is trying to do and has said.

Personally I dont post on Keiths site because of a handful of individuals, of which you are one. Purposely undermining it for your own ego.

WalterBoyd said:
You only come onto this site to cause problems. You know that undermines Keith's site and reputation, after his recent statement.

You just have to keep trying to build your ego , as does AndyCole. You know it. We know it. Its embarrassing.

Really think before you decide to post here.

It undermines everything Keith is trying to do and has said.

Personally I dont post on Keiths site because of a handful of individuals, of which you are one. Purposely undermining it for your own ego.

Point out what trouble I have caused tonight, it's a simple question.

You are truly thick as dog shite. You continually come onto this site and abuse people.

If you cant see that you do that, ask your carer to read over the posts with you.

WalterBoyd said:
You are truly thick as dog shite. You continually come onto this site and abuse people.

If you cant see that you do that, ask your carer to read over the posts with you.

I will ignore your deflection, and still ask the same question again. you got an answer Ovaltine? No you never will. Go to bed mate, even my toenails are getting bored now.

I cant actually see what you contribute to either site, looking at your posts.

You definitely lose more posters than you gain on either site. No loss if you left.

Take up another hobby.

WUM very poor at it. Goodnight.

WalterBoyd said:
I cant actually see what you contribute to either site, looking at your posts.

You definitely lose more posters than you gain on either site. No loss if you left.

Take up another hobby.

WUM very poor at it. Goodnight.

Lol I have plenty of friends on each site, you are not privy to my messages Mr Horlicks.

Same time next week Walt? Take a few of life's frustrations out out on me? I'm the fall guy, abuse me all you like. I understand, if it makes you feel better..

WalterBoyd said:
jack123 said:
You Sir, are one dumb s**t stirring prick. Goodbye.

And just to add, could you please point out what trouble I have caused tonight? Thanks in advance Mr Horlicks.

Why don do you enjoy chatting to me if I am so boring.

How ugly is your wife ? 1 to 10. 1 being as ugly as your personality, 10 being as gorgeous as your mum.

Lol Take a bloody look at yourself...

You have much hate inside you, please never speak to me again. Thank you

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back