• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jack123

Darran

Roger Freestone
Reaction score
He’ll be happy when he gets up later this afternoon.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/13/priti-patel-finalises-plan-to-send-asylum-seekers-to-rwanda

Rwanda a prosperous country now then is it?
Nandos and premier Inns at every turn

Darran said:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/13/priti-patel-finalises-plan-to-send-asylum-seekers-to-rwanda

No, you were happy posting that. :roll:

jack123 said:
Darran said:

No, you were happy posting that. :roll:

Well you were the racist prick that wanted all the brown people sent back to Africa.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Well you were the racist prick that wanted all the brown people sent back to Africa.

Reported for abuse.

Can we send you, Raynor, AFD and Pikey prik to Rwanda just to open your eyes to how much of a kunt you are.

Ebo said:
jack123 said:
Reported for abuse.

Can we send you, Raynor, AFD and Pikey prik to Rwanda just to open your eyes to how much of a kunt you are.

You forgot to mention DGT.

All on a one way ticket.

Cooperman said:
Ebo said:

All on a one way ticket.

I apologise for the way I spoke to you last week, you didn't deserve that, it was me just being angry.

Cooperman said:
Ebo said:

All on a one way ticket.

Which one though as he posts in many guises, like that Dr Pussy weirdo

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
Reported for abuse.

It not abusive it’s true, own it. Anyway, how’s it going, still off the sauce?

Well it is. I was only thinking of Phils message, and trying to adhere to it.

The thing is, it's not true, I made one post regarding the people smashing up statues, you may notice I don't get involved in any other post, what darran has stated is incorrect, I never once mentioned colour, this was 2020 mind, 2 years ago.. Dazza likes his screenshots well put it up, if I said that, I said 'If THEY' if they means black or brown people well it's my bad lol, no it was the people smashing up the statues, as everyone fully well knows.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
Reported for abuse.

Still off the sauce?

You didn’t see the homophobe on here last Saturday did you when he was ranting that there’s too many gay people on television?

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

Still off the sauce?

You didn’t see the homophobe on here last Saturday did you when he was ranting that there’s too many gay people on television?

Reported I am not a homophobe, I was just questioning the media.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back