• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jack123

Longlostjack said:
jack123 said:
Hi Phil, Please delete this car crash of a thread, instigated by Prozza, and uphold what you spoke about in the drawing lines post, and ban this bully.

FFS - it’s entertaining. Who on earth gets worried about being bullied on an internet platform? Brits have gone soft. I blame the woke culture.

I am not worried one little bit, just surprised you guys completely ignore phils request.. I'm game for any of you bloody idiots, but I will adhere to what Phil said.

jack123 said:
Longlostjack said:
FFS - it’s entertaining. Who on earth gets worried about being bullied on an internet platform? Brits have gone soft. I blame the woke culture.

I am not worried one little bit, just surprised you guys completely ignore phils request.. I'm game for any of you bloody idiots, but I will adhere to what Phil said.

Go to bed.

Please post proof of me saying send brown people back to Africa, you liar! Because you know I was on about the people smashing up the statues, go on Mr Screenshot, prove it.. you can't because I never said it. I said 'THEY' so GFY.

jack123 said:
Please post proof of me saying send brown people back to Africa, you liar! Because you know I was on about the people smashing up the statues, go on Mr Screenshot, prove it.. you can't because I never said it. I said 'THEY' so GFY.

No it was on the other site when Phil ran it and was deleted but you already know that

Darran said:
jack123 said:

No it was on the other site when Phil ran it and was deleted but you already know that

Bollocks you know what I said. It is not what you are suggesting, so fuck off liar. Phil delete this, it's a joke, to be picked on like this.

jack123 said:
Darran said:

Bollocks you know what I said. It is not what you are suggesting, so f**k off liar. Phil delete this, it's a joke, to be picked on like this.

Oh stfu.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Bollocks you know what I said. It is not what you are suggesting, so f**k off liar. Phil delete this, it's a joke, to be picked on like this.

Oh stfu.

just as I thought, no screenshots. Word of advice next time you wish to bully someone, get evidence to back it up, there's a good boy.

Darran said:
jack123 said:
just as I thought, no screenshots. Word of advice next time you wish to bully someone, get evidence to back it up, there's a good boy.

No I don’t need evidence because many people witnessed it.

Rubbish, you are twisting the truth.

You know exactly what I said, 2 years ago mind, but you do know, it was nothing to do with being racist, it was to do with them smashing the statues up.

Why not meet up at the Marquis Arms to sort this out?

jack123 said:
Darran said:
No I don’t need evidence because many people witnessed it.

Rubbish, you are twisting the truth.

You know exactly what I said, 2 years ago mind, but you do know, it was nothing to do with being racist, it was to do with them smashing the statues up.

Well this is the first time I’ve ever agreed with you of course I know exactly what you said. :lol:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back