• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jack123

Yes, and you will know i referred to the ones smashing the statues, I never mentioned colour, in the video there were white/black. I said IF THEY, referring to the video.

jack123 said:
Yes, and you will know i referred to the ones smashing the statues, I never mentioned colour, in the video there were white/black. I said IF THEY, referring to the video.

Stop telling porkies.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Stop telling porkies.

I am not, hopefully Phil will hold you accountable for this bullying nonsense shit,

Darran said:
jack123 said:
I am not, hopefully Phil will hold you accountable for this bullying nonsense s**t,

Phil knows it’s the truth he’s the one that’s deleted all the posts that could put you in prison.

You can't get put in prison for what I have wrote pal

Darran said:
jack123 said:
Don't be so obtuse, you know exactly what I mean, shall I spell it out for you?

Hang on you don’t think you can get locked up for racism?

What I said was not racist you bumble head idiot.
I'm out of here., like paint drying talking to you.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
Hang on you don’t think you can get locked up for racism?

What I said was not racist you bumble head idiot.
I'm out of here., like paint drying talking to you.

Try being nice and we’ll get on in the future because I’m lovely,have a smashing Easter weekend.

Longlostjack said:
jack123 said:
Hi Phil, Please delete this car crash of a thread, instigated by Prozza, and uphold what you spoke about in the drawing lines post, and ban this bully.
youFFS - it’s entertaining. Who on earth gets worried about being bullied on an internet platform? Brits have gone soft. I blame the woke culture.

err? Who is asking you, wtf has it got to do with you maggot munching fucker, keep your longlost beak out.

jack123 said:
Longlostjack said:
youFFS - it’s entertaining. Who on earth gets worried about being bullied on an internet platform? Brits have gone soft. I blame the woke culture.

err? Who is asking you, wtf has it got to do with you maggot munching fucker, keep your longlost beak out.

That’s not nice.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back