• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jack123

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:
It not abusive it’s true, own it. Anyway, how’s it going, still off the sauce?

Still off the sauce?

You didn’t see the homophobe on here last Saturday did you when he was ranting that there’s too many gay people on television?

No I didn’t. I’ve missed loads lately.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
Still off the sauce?

You didn’t see the homophobe on here last Saturday did you when he was ranting that there’s too many gay people on television?

No I didn’t. I’ve missed loads lately.

I shudder to think what he’d like to do with brown gays.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
I shudder to think what he’d like to do with brown gays.

Take them to The Blue Oyster Bar? 🤷‍♂️

Don't listen to him, I cracked a joke, and he went full toxic on me. IIRC wishing me to choke.

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Take them to The Blue Oyster Bar? 🤷‍♂️

Don't listen to him, I cracked a joke, and he went full toxic on me. IIRC wishing me to choke.

Stop lying your comments about gay people were so disgusting the thread had to be removed.
You’re vile go away.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Stop lying your comments about gay people were so disgusting the thread had to be removed.
You’re vile go away.

No, the thread got deleted because of your vile comments. Wishing somebody to choke is out of order, anyway Phil delete this thread, don't give the losers a chance to do this again.

Very childish, that's all I can say.. Hopefully Phil will delete this rubbish, and cancel Darren from making such hideous posts.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
You’re vile go away.

No, the thread got deleted because of your vile comments. Wishing somebody to choke is out of order, anyway Phil delete this thread, don't give the losers a chance to do this again.

Very childish, that's all I can say.. Hopefully Phil will delete this rubbish, and cancel Darren from making such hideous posts.

Yeah you never suggested sending brown people back to Africa either did you and yes I hope you choke on your beer again tonight you homophobic racist.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Yeah you never suggested sending brown people back to Africa either did you and yes I hope you choke on your beer again tonight you homophobic racist.

Reported.

Yeah get some proof of those slanderous comments.. I will wait. :lol:

Anytime now Fatso, post evidence of what you say.. You won't because there is none.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

Reported wishing harm is unacceptable.

Hi Phil, Please delete this car crash of a thread, instigated by Prozza, and uphold what you spoke about in the drawing lines post, and ban this bully.

jack123 said:
Hi Phil, Please delete this car crash of a thread, instigated by Prozza, and uphold what you spoke about in the drawing lines post, and ban this bully.

FFS - it’s entertaining. Who on earth gets worried about being bullied on an internet platform? Brits have gone soft. I blame the woke culture.

Longlostjack said:
jack123 said:

FFS - it’s entertaining. Who on earth gets worried about being bullied on an internet platform? Brits have gone soft. I blame the woke culture.

Innit? He’s a right ponce. :lol:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back