• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

January software changes / site domain name

AndyCole said:

Build it and they (may) come ?

IMH Advisory experience, better to focus on content over style, always. Then, and only then they will come.

I've seen far too many fail when focusing too much on style instead of underlying substance.

Fùck me, it's only Sir Alan Sugar :shock:

I’m seeing no difference in the look except that the board index is shite in landscape mode.

Nothing wrong with this layout really although the one in Phil’s OP is nice and clear too. The change from Fansnetwork to this was like jumping 20 years ahead in forum capability (literally), but I’m not sure of the benefits to changing to the one in the OP? Anything that helps the back-end and makes life easier for Phil though I’m happy with. :)

MrSwerve said:
Nothing wrong with this layout really although the one in Phil’s OP is nice and clear too. The change from Fansnetwork to this was like jumping 20 years ahead in forum capability (literally), but I’m not sure of the benefits to changing to the one in the OP? Anything that helps the back-end and makes life easier for Phil though I’m happy with. :)

I think the general consensus was not to change the layout which I am good with as no doubt it may have caused some issues I would rather avoid.

I do need to find some time to do the JackArmy.net piece but that has been taken away by half the house going down with Covid so as one of the fit ones I am doing everything :lol:

New layout looks decent but could the main forum bit be a little wider on bigger screens? I've got more border than I have forum. Happy to help with the CSS if you need it!

How's there no people online showing at the bottom Phil

Edit.. didn't scroll all the way down, it's different to the normal one

JackFish said:
New layout looks decent but could the main forum bit be a little wider on bigger screens? I've got more border than I have forum. Happy to help with the CSS if you need it!

Will take you up on that offer - can you send me a screenshot though so I completely understand what you mean

JackFish said:

I haven't looked at the source so let's hope it is not a table based layout. It might have display:table-cell though instead of floats.

Ebo said:
JackFish said:

I haven't looked at the source so let's hope it is not a table based layout. It might have display:table-cell though instead of floats.

That's double dutch to me :lol:

Just noticed that we’ve lost “members online”.

It’s on the Board Index. 🙄

Muteswan said:
Just noticed that we’ve lost “members online”.

It’s on the Board Index. 🙄

It's on the right hand side of the page?

Or at least it is for me :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back