• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jeff Stelling And The Gang

FelindreJack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
Anyone off to watch them at the grand tonight? Looking forward to it, and a nice distraction from the shite on show at the Liberty.

FelindreJack said:
Anyone off to watch them at the grand tonight? Looking forward to it, and a nice distraction from the shite on show at the Liberty.

No but you have a smashing night my friend.

Darran said:
No but you have a smashing night my friend.

Cheers Daz! Anything you want to say to any of them? I’ll be sure to pass it on. I’ll even call Mers a twat if that’s what you want 😉

FelindreJack said:
Cheers Daz! Anything you want to say to any of them? I’ll be sure to pass it on. I’ll even call Mers a twat if that’s what you want 😉

Ask him what's the odds of Russ fckn off by Saturday?

Seems odd to have it clashing with a match night.
I realise that it’s down to Sky televising our game so it’s been moved, but surely someone at Sky should have thought of that.
Probably won’t make too much of a difference to the attendance at the match tonight as it’s live on tv and it’s not super exciting being there 😴, but I’ll be there.

Muteswan said:
Seems odd to have it clashing with a match night.
I realise that it’s down to Sky televising our game so it’s been moved, but surely someone at Sky should have thought of that.
Probably won’t make too much of a difference to the attendance at the match tonight as it’s live on tv and it’s not super exciting being there 😴, but I’ll be there.

The show was meant to be some time last year but was re arranged due to personal reasons or something. Typical though that some prick at sky decided to re arrange the least attractive fixture of the weekend to a Monday night.

FelindreJack said:
The show was meant to be some time last year but was re arranged due to personal reasons or something. Typical though that some prick at sky decided to re arrange the least attractive fixture of the weekend to a Monday night.

Sky have an obligation to screen a minimum amount of home fixtures for every side in the Championship per season (four I think), so they are just adhering to its contractual commitment I suppose, how anyone other than Swansea or Rotherham fans will be bothered to watch is very unlikely.

Because I'm a football nut, I watch any live game everyday.. it could be Man City vs Liverpool or Coleraine vs Linfield I'm there.. I'm thinking about forking out 5.99 a month on Apple TV to watch MLS games because sky's contract to broadcast it and Freeport's are over

Was a great evening gentlemen, would highly recommend going to see them if you have the chance. I would bet I was more entertained than the 15k or so at the liberty anyway!

I wouldn’t want to watch Stelling and his fellow gammons if you paid me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back