• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jerry Yates makes frank Swansea City admission after Derby County transfer ...

I won't miss him but I also won't be surprised if he does a 'Whittaker' and scores 20+ for Derby in the coming season. It's the way of things but unlike Whittaker, Yates was given more than a decent run in the team.

Premier League rules do, have they changed the EFL rules to the same?

Clause 55.306

During the period of any Temporary Loan Transfer, a Player shall not play against his Transferor Club without the prior written permission of the Transferor Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate Temporary Loan Transfer form).​

So its not that we have to stipulate that he cannot play against us, its that the loan agreement has to stipulate that we agree that he can play against us. Since we have to go out of our way to state that we agree on the loan transfer form then if he does play against us it won't be due to negligent oversight on our parts - considering the record for ex players scoring against us I would like to say that there's no way we would ever agree to that but then again this is Swansea City we are talking about.

Clause 55.306

During the period of any Temporary Loan Transfer, a Player shall not play against his Transferor Club without the prior written permission of the Transferor Club (which, if given, must be indicated on the appropriate Temporary Loan Transfer form).​

So its not that we have to stipulate that he cannot play against us, its that the loan agreement has to stipulate that we agree that he can play against us. Since we have to go out of our way to state that we agree on the loan transfer form then if he does play against us it won't be due to negligent oversight on our parts - considering the record for ex players scoring against us I would like to say that there's no way we would ever agree to that but then again this is Swansea City we are talking about.
So as I said it depends on what we've agreed to in the terms of his loan, it's possible that he could play against us & we both know what's going to happen there!!
I'd rather the EPL rule where it's forbidden myself

So as I said it depends on what we've agreed to in the terms of his loan, it's possible that he could play against us & we both know what's going to happen there!!
I'd rather the EPL rule where it's forbidden myself
I mean we would have to have specifically agreed for it to happen, there is no implied consent unless specifically denied its the other way around for this scenario.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back