• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jody Morris in talks

MK Dons should appoint Morris so that he can get some experience under his belt for when we come calling next time - either because Martin has been snapped up by a Premier club or he’s been sacked (or left by “mutual consent”)

They can become a feeder for developing managers for us.

Risc said:
Itchysphincter said:
:lol: They might get the better deal here.

I think so! But we’ll see

What makes you think one inexperienced U23 manager will be better at a League one club, than an inexperienced League one manager at a Championship club?

You're in danger of painting yourself into a corner (my opinion is you've already done it) with Martin, and you'll end up looking for any tiny tedious reason to have a pop at him.

What will be your parameters for judging who has the best season? Will you be taking into account how weak our squad is, compared to they've just done some massive strengthening?

Personally, I'm hoping for a mid table finish, unless we go on an impressive recruitment drive.

Neath_Jack said:
Risc said:
I think so! But we’ll see

What makes you think one inexperienced U23 manager will be better at a League one club, than an inexperienced League one manager at a Championship club?

You're in danger of painting yourself into a corner (my opinion is you've already done it) with Martin, and you'll end up looking for any tiny tedious reason to have a pop at him.

What will be your parameters for judging who has the best season? Will you be taking into account how weak our squad is, compared to they've just done some massive strengthening?

Personally, I'm hoping for a mid table finish, unless we go on an impressive recruitment drive.

Yeah you tried to say that in last thread with that photo but no one seemed to care. I’ll judge him on his performance here as I have done with every other manager. For me Morris was the better option, simply due to contacts in loan market which will be important in our financial situation, as I said in last thread aswell, his comments leading up to the move don’t sit well with me and I’ll stand by that, if you think that’s “painting myself into a corner”, then fair enough, but I’m not really bothered, hence the lack of reply last time you said it. No offence intended.

Mid table, and playing a good brand of football will be the target as far as I’m concerned, not bothered about play offs etc, it’s unrealistic with the players we are losing, and the funds available to reinvest.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back