• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jody Morris (again)

A4Jack said:
JackBaston said:
Think that was people seeing Wilder coming back to the UK and Knill leaving Sheff U and assuming that meant he was coming to us
Worth a punt at 33/1 but logically it doesnt make a lot of sense
Think they're going somewhere but doubt here

Yeah I agree however we are the only club down to Non League with no manager so perhaps legs to it. Little random that Knill would leave yesterday

Wales job is vacant, or could be abroad
But you know, could be, I nearly lumped on 33/1 just in case

PSumbler said:
JackBaston said:
Heard a big stumbling block is a complete revamp of the coaching staff and wanting to bring in their own players
Also was told Winters under pressure to get it sorted within next few days or the yanks may oust him

I don't buy the Winter bit I don't think (not doubting it) but the Americans will be pulling his strings - they may make him the fall guy but I'd be amazed if the fault for this lies firmly at his door. Interference from above is common place.

I also think it would be incredibly naive of them to think a manager will come in without at least some of his own staff

That was just news I heard from stateside that theyre getting antsy and may get involved, which could mean a Bob Bradley mk2 :lol:

JackBaston said:
PSumbler said:
I don't buy the Winter bit I don't think (not doubting it) but the Americans will be pulling his strings - they may make him the fall guy but I'd be amazed if the fault for this lies firmly at his door. Interference from above is common place.

I also think it would be incredibly naive of them to think a manager will come in without at least some of his own staff

That was just news I heard from stateside that theyre getting antsy and may get involved, which could mean a Bob Bradley mk2 :lol:

:lol: Don't jest it could happen!

I would guess they are heavily involved and have been since Day 1 but again could very much be wrong!

PSumbler said:
JackBaston said:

I would guess they are heavily involved and have been since Day 1 but again could very much be wrong!

If i dont laugh ill cry though :lol:

PSumbler said:
JackBaston said:

I would be more than surprised if they weren't actively involved in the process. They have already on paper lost millions due to the cost of current shares. No dividend payments on the horizon so I can't see them leaving it all to Winter where their credibility is at stake among their consortium.

PSumbler said:
https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/30/former-chelsea-man-leading-the-way-in-manager-chase/

Same source as the Steve Cooper news

Nath as assistant? :mrgreen:

It's getting farcical, surely you'll appoint somebody before the only pre-season game left like

Skippyjack said:
It's getting farcical, surely you'll appoint somebody before the only pre-season game left like

It's frustrating, but I'd rather us look stupid now for taking so long and eventually appoint the right person, than rush to appoint someone and have to go through this all again in a few months.

Not defending the club btw, they should have had a clear list in priority order before Cooper's departure was announced. It seems that Winter/owners thought Eustace would jump at the opportunity and hadn't thought he may say no thanks.

JackSomething said:
Skippyjack said:

It's frustrating, but I'd rather us look stupid now for taking so long and eventually appoint the right person, than rush to appoint someone and have to go through this all again in a few months.

Not defending the club btw, they should have had a clear list in priority order before Cooper's departure was announced. It seems that Winter/owners thought Eustace would jump at the opportunity and hadn't thought he may say no thanks.

Its the asking Cooper to stay on for 2 weeks before letting him go
Most people would assume that was to sound out another manager
Im sure a lot of the waiting was in the hope someone would pay compo for him but the fact we didnt even consider we wouldnt have a manager is thick
Eustace was in our top 3 last time and that just shows laziness on sounding out possible better options 2 years later
Most of the noise out of the club is that theyve only really spoken to Morris, with Martin being sounded whether hes available as a 2nd option

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back