• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Jody Morris

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Odds have come down massively in the last hour or so he was 18/1 down to 4/1.

Morris sounds an interesting one, clearly working wonders at the Chelsea U18s when he was there

https://mobile.twitter.com/littlebuster6/status/1419383972904247300/photo/1

Wouldn’t take much notice of odds at present, that could be someone chucking the odd tenner on.

He’s one I would expect to have his sights set higher, very highly regarded in coaching circles despite being a bit of a nutcase.

https://planetswans.co.uk/2021/07/25/is-jody-morris-the-man-for-swansea-city/

Read into the article what you choose but the same person who told me about Cooper may have given me the name of Morris...

I don’t see what all the panic is about personally. We got rid of the millstone fist pumping our football up the arse, and didn’t get someone most of us had never heard of. Now we might get another left field punt. Great, let’s do it.

Grimes Ayew and Guehi were always going to go. Bring on the newbies, bring em on (one for you stranglers fans there). It comes to something when old Daps is the voice of reason on the other site 🤣🤣

Noticed Russell Martins odds have dropped massively as well from 20s down to 7

PSumbler said:

Read into the article what you choose but the same person who told me about Cooper may have given me the name of Morris...

I read into it we’re getting Morris. You are the sage and onion of Swansea City.

eteb said:
did they tell yuou about eustace phil?

What that he was coming or not coming? The suggestion was Eustace was first choice (but this was clearly told to the press presumably by Winter) - I was out all day today so had no idea he was out of the running although I have gleaned tonight it is down to personal reasons more than anything to do with financial budgets etc

monmouth said:
I don’t see what all the panic is about personally. We got rid of the millstone fist pumping our football up the arse, and didn’t get someone most of us had never heard of. Now we might get another left field punt. Great, let’s do it.

Grimes Ayew and Guehi were always going to go. Bring on the newbies, bring em on (one for you stranglers fans there). It comes to something when old Daps is the voice of reason on the other site 🤣🤣

massive over reaction, as per every summer, mon. Its fucking exhausting, year in year out we are a joke, getting relegated etc etc, its utterly pathetic

monmouth said:
PSumbler said:

I read into it we’re getting Morris. You are the sage and onion of Swansea City.

In that I need stuffing? :lol:

PSumbler said:
eteb said:
did they tell yuou about eustace phil?

What that he was coming or not coming? The suggestion was Eustace was first choice (but this was clearly told to the press presumably by Winter) - I was out all day today so had no idea he was out of the running although I have gleaned tonight it is down to personal reasons more than anything to do with financial budgets etc

of course its personal, we havent suddenly lost 10 million over night, shame the kids on twatter cant see it. Jody Morris excites me.

plus chelsea will give us loans, because of him and Guehi situation. Ampadu, lewis baker, ike ugbo anyone?

eteb said:
plus chelsea will give us loans, because of him and Guehi situation. Ampadu, lewis baker, ike ugbo anyone?

Lewis Baker could be a grimes replacement, out of contract next year and 26, Chelsea might want to cash in.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back