• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joe Piggott

Raynor94

First Team Player
Reaction score
Was told last night, we have made a bid of £200, 000 for the Wimbledon striker.

Somebody on the other site got the same news as well.

At least he’s not at Leicester. He’d be Leicester Piggott then.

Looks a decent option, read that he’s a 1/3 striker. Seems to have a bit of presence about him too, so could do well with our wing backs in good form. One to play off to, for Lowe/Ayew to play off

Only one g. :)

I like Joe. He's an adequate lower league CF. If that's what Cooper is after then Joe's the man.

Swanseaborn said:
Looks a decent option, read that he’s a 1/3 striker. Seems to have a bit of presence about him too, so could do well with our wing backs in good form. One to play off to, for Lowe/Ayew to play off

A striker with 7 goals from 34 games (c 1 in 5) in League 1 put him equal 33rd on the division's top scorer table last season.
1 goal in every 577 minutes.
Last season Routledge score 1 in every 238 minutes)

Seems the other website has an awful lot of inside information around proposed and current salaries for our targets. The new CaRl CUrtis if you will.

Badlands said:
Swanseaborn said:

A striker with 7 goals from 34 games (c 1 in 5) in League 1 put him equal 33rd on the division's top scorer table last season.

2 goals and 4 assists so far this year. Don’t always need a prolific striker to get promoted

Badlands said:
Swanseaborn said:

Proven goalscorers are out of our price range. We have to sign what we can and hope they turn to gold (I imagine some amount of due diligence has gone into his scouting.)

airedale said:

It reminds me of the time Lester Piggott went to jail.
The prison warders had an awful time getting him in his cell

They had to turn him around three times,blindfold him and take him in backwards.

Darran said:
airedale said:

They had to turn him around three times,blindfold him and take him in backwards.

If Ken Dodd was in the cell next door, I wouldn’t be surprised if Lester would fancy riding him too.

Darran said:
airedale said:

You're wasted here, Darran.

Swanseaborn said:
Badlands said:

2 goals and 4 assists so far this year. Don’t always need a prolific striker to get promoted

Then why pay for someone whose scoring history is p$$ poor as a striker?
We've already got half a dozen forwards who don't score.

Badlands said:
Swanseaborn said:

Then why pay for someone whose scoring history is p$$ poor as a striker?
We've already got half a dozen forwards who don't score.

Who are these forwards you speak of

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back