• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Joe Piggott

Badlands said:
Swanseaborn said:
2 goals and 4 assists so far this year. Don’t always need a prolific striker to get promoted

Then why pay for someone whose scoring history is p$$ poor as a striker?
We've already got half a dozen forwards who don't score.

A) we don’t look like having anyone else B) the player may suit the system, hence when he’s been scouted and therefore there’s a player in there that our team can work with

Swanseaborn said:
Badlands said:
Then why pay for someone whose scoring history is p$$ poor as a striker?
We've already got half a dozen forwards who don't score.

A) we don’t look like having anyone else B) the player may suit the system, hence when he’s been scouted and therefore there’s a player in there that our team can work with
Cooper looking quite depressed whilst talking squad strengthening.

It's about time Winter stepped up now.

Three players needed at very least.

Where's the Celina cash?

Mckay, Asoro, Gallagher Brewster, Muller, Kalulu, Dyer, van d Hoorn and some youngsters ...so quite a few off the wage bill in one way or another.

Shameful if we can't strengthen.

CautiousOptimist said:
Swanseaborn said:
Cooper looking quite depressed whilst talking squad strengthening.

It's about time Winter stepped up now.

Three players needed at very least.

Where's the Celina cash?

Mckay, Asoro, Gallagher Brewster, Muller, Kalulu, Dyer, van d Hoorn and some youngsters ...so quite a few off the wage bill in one way or another.

Shameful if we can't strengthen.

In fairness Cooper always looks depressed so I wouldn't read too much into it at the moment butt 😉

Finished the season on 20 goals for 19th placed Wimbledon, seems 100% likely he is leaving them and with only a year left on his deal we could go back and get him cheap.

Smacks of a Scott moneyball signing like Whittaker. Cooper won’t play him anyway, especially if he’s quick.

mrploppy said:
Darran said:
It reminds me of the time Lester Piggott went to jail.
The prison warders had an awful time getting him in his cell

They had to turn him around three times,blindfold him and take him in backwards.

You're wasted here, Darran.

He's here all week.

Swansea93 said:
Finished the season on 20 goals for 19th placed Wimbledon, seems 100% likely he is leaving them and with only a year left on his deal we could go back and get him cheap.

No more parachute payments mush...

Will they take a set of match balls and Yan Dhanda in exchange 🤔

What about clarke-harris at Peterborough if they are looking for a striker or is he going to cost too much, the last striker they sold didn't do too bad , scored 30+ goals and got promoted to the Premier league.

Pigot is a free agent who scored 22 goals last year, Clarke-Harris will cost millions.
No brainer really!

Manselton Jack said:
Pigot is a free agent who scored 22 goals last year, Clarke-Harris will cost millions.
No brainer really!

No brainer Brentford paid £5 for toney, they will certainly recuperate that next season. You know the saying you only get what you pay for.

cmajack said:
Manselton Jack said:
No brainer really!

No brainer Brentford paid £5 for toney, they will certainly recuperate that next season. You know the saying you only get what you pay for.

Don't disagree at all, my comment was a bit tongue in cheek & based on what we know of our owners.
Clarke-Harris will certainly cost more than 5 million & I don't see us paying the asking price.
Haven't seen enough of either of them to make a judgement myself but I'd like to think that Andy Scott has.

Brentford have had Watkins and Toney both from L1 who have both gone on to do remarkably well, Piggott could be our shot, and especially for 200K it’s worth the gamble.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back