• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Key tribunal

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,245

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Being reported in Devon press it still not decided

That's absolutely disgusting!
Yes if it's a true reflection.

Maybe a bit one sided but the final findings should have been done a long time ago.

Let's hope we have budgeted for the final figure and not get caught out affecting our chances of more players before the deadline.

Really poor. It should all be sorted within a month, I don't really see why it can't be.

From what I can see this is nothing that we are at fault for.
We (understandably) offered a lowball figure for Key which they (understandably) rejected.
After that it went to tribunal which it seems was done like six months ago.
The tribunal just haven't pulled their fingers from their asses to give the compensation figure.

It is shocking though and as the Exeter management have said there could be clubs who were dependent on that fee to do business and could have gotten into serious financial troubles.

From what I can see this is nothing that we are at fault for.
We (understandably) offered a lowball figure for Key which they (understandably) rejected.
After that it went to tribunal which it seems was done like six months ago.
The tribunal just haven't pulled their fingers from their asses to give the compensation figure.

It is shocking though and as the Exeter management have said there could be clubs who were dependent on that fee to do business and could have gotten into serious financial troubles.

Totally agree. I'm no fanboy of the club's hierarchy, but I dont know what else we could have done here. We did bid for him while he was under contract and Exeter rejected that knowing that going to tribunal would be a risk and their decision is final and has no appeal.

The system is terrible, but it's not like there's a mechanism that we can pay them more than the tribunal states because we feel sorry for them, that would bring the system into disrepute.

Nothing wrong from our side.

Money is tight in football and what ever Exeter get will be welcomed but nothing 12 months down the line is not good enough.

Glad its sorted out, no sign of wrong doing from Swansea City at all but the truth of it is that a club's existence/ability to pay their players/bring in players could have been riding on this. For it to take over a year to resolve is absurd

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back