• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Sheehan

Nice to Michu

First Team Player
Reaction score
Another one we’re after if Bolton don’t get promoted today. Available on the cheap, was here as a kid I believe . Put up some tidy numbers in league 1 and 2

Ruben Rodrigues looks a player for Oxford, played at Notts with Williams in charge.

Two assists for Rodrigues so far, the second one was a one touch chip over the top. Perfectly weighted
If I hadn't looked at the lineups I wouldn't have known yet that Ogbeta was playing

So far watching Bolton has been like watching Russelball at its worst

He was here for years, did he get L1 player of the season this year? He was in the running. I wanted him to get to the Championship today.

Buy league 1 players and we end up on planet Yates

It's a ship that's sailed for me. If he'd have got the breaks in his career he could have made it in the Championship, but it hasn't quite worked out for him. If it's going to happen for him, it'll be at Bolton.

If you're going for a Welsh player from Bolton, go for Aaron Collins. Though, if we were going for him it would have been while he was still at Bristol Rovers.

It's a ship that's sailed for me. If he'd have got the breaks in his career he could have made it in the Championship, but it hasn't quite worked out for him. If it's going to happen for him, it'll be at Bolton.

If you're going for a Welsh player from Bolton, go for Aaron Collins. Though, if we were going for him it would have been while he was still at Bristol Rovers.
He’s either in the championship or at Wrexham next year. Good player.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back