• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Tymon

magicdaps10

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Stoke now want 5M for him when he was available for less a few weeks ago.
This shows what we are going to be up against with clubs knowing the money we have had for Piroe!

All down to this waiting for money to hit the account before pushing on with signings........when will this stupidity stop with these owners!??!

They might want to check their maths if they think we're loaded.

magicdaps10 said:
Stoke now want 5M for him when he was available for less a few weeks ago.
This shows what we are going to be up against with clubs knowing the money we have had for Piroe!

All down to this waiting for money to hit the account before pushing on with signings........when will this stupidity stop with these owners!??!

It’s more to do with how close we are to deadline day than Piroe money.

Everyone in football assumed we were selling Piroe.

We are now backs against the wall t8me and everyone knows it.

As I said earlier, this is not a good window despite spin.

We have several glaring gaps and no time.

Remember the days when we weren't allowed to sign anyone?

Life was so much simpler back then.

Londonlisa2001 said:
It’s more to do with how close we are to deadline day than Piroe money.

Everyone in football assumed we were selling Piroe.

We are now backs against the wall t8me and everyone knows it.

As I said earlier, this is not a good window despite spin.

We have several glaring gaps and no time.

I totally agree with you, window hasn't been great and it's been highlighted by the work others have done in this league.
I have to confess that I fell for the early work in the window and was fooled to think that things had changed when it was the same old but in different order.
Think I'm just cheesed off because I know what's coming.

Neath_Jack said:
Remember the days when we weren't allowed to sign anyone?

Life was so much simpler back then.

The world's has changed in those 20 years unfortunately.

magicdaps10 said:
I totally agree with you, window hasn't been great and it's been highlighted by the work others have done in this league.
I have to confess that I fell for the early work in the window and was fooled to think that things had changed when it was the same old but in different order.
Think I'm just cheesed off because I know what's coming.

The issue is that there are stooges on forums pretending all is fantastic.

It’s been glaringly obvious all window that there are huge gaps remaining unfilled.

Look at who we’ve lost. Manning, Piroe, Ntcham, Cundle, Obafemi, probably Wood.

And we weren’t great with all of them in the team.

magicdaps10 said:
The world's has changed in those 20 years unfortunately.

That may well be the case, but some things definitely haven't changed Dapsy :lol:

Apparently this fella was waving goodbye and was in tears leaving the pitch for Stoke last night, despite what media speculation state he’s probably a goner.

Londonlisa2001 said:
The issue is that there are stooges on forums pretending all is fantastic.

It’s been glaringly obvious all window that there are huge gaps remaining unfilled.

Look at who we’ve lost. Manning, Piroe, Ntcham, Cundle, Obafemi, probably Wood.

And we weren’t great with all of them in the team.

I get what you are saying. Cundle has been replaced by a much better player though and as good as Obafemi was, he was trouble. We are seriously going to miss Piroe but I think Manning has been replaced and I thought Wood was starting to show some serious promise. It may be be that Duff shakes them in to proper shape and you've got to think that our keeper looks a better prospect and we may see a great improvement but I am more worried that the Owners just are not here dig in and make us better and just want to say they own a football club.

Swansea93 said:
Apparently this fella was waving goodbye and was in tears leaving the pitch for Stoke last night, despite what media speculation state he’s probably a goner.

He will be in tears every game if he moves to us…

Swanjaxs said:
They are getting richer :lol:

Didn't someone here say that we had all this money but it was being kept secret as other clubs may find out and ask more for players.

It's like someone coming to your house to price up a job, seeing you got a flash car and house and decide to quote you higher price than they would your average joe.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back