• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Tymon

bakajack said:
Well centre half is covered by Tjoe-A-On, Darling, Wood, Cabango and Pederson (who I actually expect to play in Wood's position on the left of the three) as well as potentially Humphries though the deadline has passed it could still be done if it was reported in time.

I forgot about Tjoe-A-On. Pederson’s versatile like Naughton is he? That helps then, so probably ok for numbers. Good stuff.

bakajack said:
Well centre half is covered by Tjoe-A-On, Darling, Wood, Cabango and Pederson (who I actually expect to play in Wood's position on the left of the three) as well as potentially Humphries though the deadline has passed it could still be done if it was reported in time.

Nathan T is a left-back, an attacking one at that. Never heard him mentioned as a centre-back.

Listed as a left-back on the OS player profile.

FearOfAJackPlanet said:
Nathan T is a left-back, an attacking one at that. Never heard him mentioned as a centre-back.

Listed as a left-back on the OS player profile.

I am sure I remember he could also play on the left side of a three, I think I remember a big deal was made about his height? :?:
His wiki page lists him at 6'3
It also lists him as left back and centre back

Played wing back in his u21s appearance. He's a versatile technical player like Manning, just much taller.

most improved player of the season? Is for me - he’s been very good last few weeks. Anything good from us has been coming down the left. Don’t think it works with the winger ahead of him though - Placheta was just getting in his way tonight. I’d go lopsided and put a second number 10 on instead and give Tymon the whole run of the left side of the pitch. He’s got the engine to get up and down.

most improved player of the season? Is for me - he’s been very good last few weeks. Anything good from us has been coming down the left. Don’t think it works with the winger ahead of him though - Placheta was just getting in his way tonight. I’d go lopsided and put a second number 10 on instead and give Tymon the whole run of the left side of the pitch. He’s got the engine to get up and down.
I don't think that works when we are playing four at the back. Especially when you are up against pace as he was tonight.

You are right though they got in each others way too much tonight but there were also other reasons for that as we often ran into blind alleys with Grimes trying to join in on the left as was Pato.

The only player who looked capable of doing something tonight

I don't think that works when we are playing four at the back. Especially when you are up against pace as he was tonight.

You are right though they got in each others way too much tonight but there were also other reasons for that as we often ran into blind alleys with Grimes trying to join in on the left as was Pato.
Have a look at how Ipswich use Leif Davis on Saturday. He has the whole left side to himself but they play a fullback and winger on the right. I’m sure we could do similar, using someone like Cooper as a second 10/inside forward on the left rather than a winger. But that would rely on us knowing what we’re doing, so I can see why it might not work :ROFLMAO:

Have a look at how Ipswich use Leif Davis on Saturday. He has the whole left side to himself but they play a fullback and winger on the right. I’m sure we could do similar, using someone like Cooper as a second 10/inside forward on the left rather than a winger. But that would rely on us knowing what we’re doing, so I can see why it might not work :ROFLMAO:
Nailed on. At one stage yesterday when we were attacking down the left, we had Tymon, Placheta, Pato and the terrible twosome of Grimes and fulton all probably within twenty yards of each other. The attack broke down and Leeds then had full use of the middle of the park.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back