• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Josh Tymon

Fbreath said:
Didn't someone here say that we had all this money but it was being kept secret as other clubs may find out and ask more for players.

It's like someone coming to your house to price up a job, seeing you got a flash car and house and decide to quote you higher price than they would your average joe.

Fair, but the way it's going we'll end up being the richest club in League1 next season :lol:

Stokies say he's one of the best in the league if played at wing back

Neath_Jack said:
Remember the days when we weren't allowed to sign anyone?

Life was so much simpler back then.

:lol: fewer fans to piss off back then as well. The ‘good’ old days!

LeonWasTheDog's said:
:lol: fewer fans to piss off back then as well. The ‘good’ old days!

And ringing clubcall to be told after 5 mins no news yet :D

eteb said:
Stokies say he's one of the best in the league if played at wing back

Which is what we need. Duff seems very unlikely to abandon his beloved 3 CBs. It’d be nice to see the wing backs push forward a bit more. We’re very flat back 5 at times.

If we're going down that road we need three new central defenders as well.

Fbreath said:
Didn't someone here say that we had all this money but it was being kept secret as other clubs may find out and ask more for players.

It's like someone coming to your house to price up a job, seeing you got a flash car and house and decide to quote you higher price than they would your average joe.
Think that actually happens.

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swansea-city-complete-signing-josh-tymon

Confirmed

If there’s a ‘who’s got the most fullbacks?’ competition, we’re well in the race. Ashby and Key on the right and this guy and Pederson on the left. We seem a bit stacked now in that position considering we’ve only 3 CBs (although Naughts can help out there). I wonder who’ll miss out. I’d have Key ahead of Ashby, but Ashby’s not been loaned here to sit on the bench. No idea about these new two though.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
If there’s a ‘who’s got the most fullbacks?’ competition, we’re well in the race. Ashby and Key on the right and this guy and Pederson on the left. We seem a bit stacked now in that position considering we’ve only 3 CBs (although Naughts can help out there). I wonder who’ll miss out. I’d have Key ahead of Ashby, but Ashby’s not been loaned here to sit on the bench. No idea about these new two though.

Well centre half is covered by Tjoe-A-On, Darling, Wood, Cabango and Pederson (who I actually expect to play in Wood's position on the left of the three) as well as potentially Humphries though the deadline has passed it could still be done if it was reported in time.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back