• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Julian Winter update

stevethejack

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/julian-winter-swansea-city-update-3

The Trust comment was interesting. I'd have been less than amused to receive that hospital pass about "fan behaviour" if I was still involved.

stevethejack said:
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/julian-winter-swansea-city-update-3

Good of him to let us know that the loans the owners and Silverstein have lent the club have been converted to investm...

Oh wait

Uxy said:
The Trust comment was interesting. I'd have been less than amused to receive that hospital pass about "fan behaviour" if I was still involved.

Sup with the devil...

Uxy said:

All changed now, trust are nothing more than the owners fuck puppet so they are very cosy with it all now innit

monmouth said:
Uxy said:

Sup with the devil...

Using the Trust as a shield was always a concern.

It'll be interesting to see if it works both ways, I see from a few of the recent board minutes that the Trust have asked JW and the club to cajole fans to join the Trust.

Uxy said:
monmouth said:
Sup with the devil...

It'll be interesting to see if it works both ways, I see from a few of the recent board minutes that the Trust have asked JW and the club to cajole fans to join the Trust.

Good luck with that

Uxy said:
monmouth said:
Sup with the devil...

Arses must be twitching at the Board meetings at the thought of becoming an irrelevance, which could see them lose their fringe benefits on a Match day.

I wouldn't read or listen to anything that the fukwit Winters writes or says, he's the owners mouth piece and nothing more.

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back