• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just WTF!

They're 80,000 drivers short in Germany too.

It's a job that's been overlooked in importance for a few years now. Long unsociable hours, time away from family and not great wages.

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:
Aye, heard Boris waffling on about this earlier, nothing to do with us coming out of the EU is suppose..........no let's not go there🤭

How's that Brexit going then?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Can I get back to you on that.😂
I Suppose the weathers nice over there too😎👍

I've got a bad habit of not filling up until the car is practically running on fumes. The thing that tells me how many miles approx I have left was blinking at me this morning rather than giving a number, which I translate as 'your yellow warning light has been on since I told you there was only 50 miles worth of petrol left and that was days ago, so put some petrol in me you prick!'

I was on the school run and didn't have my wallet, so left it until I had to go pick the boy up this afternoon. Had to drive past the first 2 petrol stations near me as they were queuing out onto the road and I would have been blocking traffic had I joined the queue. Thankfully the car coasted down the hill to ASDA and I queued up there (though even there they were directing traffic depending on whether you were shopping or wanted petrol).

Madness.

Brexit’s going well innit.

If only people had said this sort of thing might happen.

Dr. Winston said:
They're 80,000 drivers short in Germany too.

It's a job that's been overlooked in importance for a few years now. Long unsociable hours, time away from family and not great wages.

Aye there is a shortage across Europe. Yet no other countries are having the same supply chain issues as the U.K. is.

Any idea why that might be?

Oh and the government is just about to announce another massive u turn and allow/invite drivers from the EU back here because frankly we’re going down the shitter fast.

Nowt to do with Brexit though. Germany are short on drivers as well see. Presumably they’ll start begging British drivers to come and save their sorry arses as well? Oh no, they don’t need to because they aren’t run by incompetent twats.

Glad we took back control though. Yay Brexit

exiledclaseboy said:

But, but, but, it's got nuffin to do with Brexit, honest. And, and we've got Boris in charge. Everything's going to be fine.😂😂😂

Jack2jack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

But, but, but, it's got nuffin to do with Brexit, honest. And, and we've got Boris in charge. Everything's going to be fine.😂😂😂

They’ll blame anything before admitting where the real blame for the shambles that us U.K 2021 lies. And I do mean anything.

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:

They’ll blame anything before admitting where the real blame for the shambles that us U.K 2021 lies. And I do mean anything.

Cooper ? Grey squirrels ?

Meanwhile back at the opposition benches a deathly silence still continues.........

dickythorpe said:
Meanwhile back at the opposition benches a deathly silence still continues.........

Aye those twats are too busy arguing amongst themselves. Such a it ever was.

Still, at least we didn’t let Corbyn take us back to the 70s. Turns out we didn’t need him to after all. Brexit did that just fine.

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:
Aye, heard Boris waffling on about this earlier, nothing to do with us coming out of the EU is suppose..........no let's not go there🤭

How's that Brexit going then?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clever tw@t aren’t we ? !!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just jealous mate I ummed & arred before deciding to stay in the Uk for my retirement ……schoolboy error !!

Take care mate enjoy your life !!

exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and the government is just about to announce another massive u turn and allow/invite drivers from the EU back here because frankly we’re going down the shitter fast.

Nowt to do with Brexit though. Germany are short on drivers as well see. Presumably they’ll start begging British drivers to come and save their sorry arses as well? Oh no, they don’t need to because they aren’t run by incompetent twats.

Glad we took back control though. Yay Brexit

So the UK are short of HGV drivers...Brexits fault?

Germany short of HGV drivers...and that's the fault of the UKs incompetent leaders 🤔

You just can't educate po...thick twàts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or put another way, Priti Patel’s decision, supported by many Brexit supporters, to shut the door to low-skilled workers in new immigration laws seems to be exacerbating the problem.

“It is not EU policy that is to blame here. This is a domestic policy by the Home Office about who can and can’t come into the country,” said a spokesperson for the British Meat Processors Association (BMPA), which commissioned the Grant Thornton report.

The problem is that meat processing plants, retailers, care homes, hospitality and companies such as Amazon are all competing for a limited supply of low-skilled workers at entry-level salaries. So even if there were enough lorry drivers, the supply chain has come under severe strain from labour shortages.

Bloody f...ing great. Brexit politicians were claiming that foreigners were coming over here to steal our jobs, then saying that anyone who raised doubts was part of 'Project Fear'. Not that it's happening, people on Twitter are saying that it's "time to move on" and stop blaming Brexit for anything. Unbelievable. This sh*t was caused by Brexit, and it's not by accident, this was how it was supposed to be.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back