• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Just WTF!

KillayJack said:
Pegojack said:
How's that Brexit going then?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Clever tw@t aren’t we ? !!! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just jealous mate I ummed & arred before deciding to stay in the Uk for my retirement ……schoolboy error !!

Take care mate enjoy your life !!

Hello KillayJack. Serious question with no hidden agenda, but where did you think of retiring to - was it Spain?

Samba said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Oh and the government is just about to announce another massive u turn and allow/invite drivers from the EU back here because frankly we’re going down the shitter fast.

Nowt to do with Brexit though. Germany are short on drivers as well see. Presumably they’ll start begging British drivers to come and save their sorry arses as well? Oh no, they don’t need to because they aren’t run by incompetent twats.

Glad we took back control though. Yay Brexit

So the UK are short of HGV drivers...Brexits fault?

Germany short of HGV drivers...and that's the fault of the UKs incompetent leaders 🤔

You just can't educate po...thick twàts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Germany and Poland both are short of thousands of lorry drivers, but the difference is that they aren't having any problems, because other EU drivers are coming in to fill the gap.

Glyn1 said:
Samba said:
So the UK are short of HGV drivers...Brexits fault?

Germany short of HGV drivers...and that's the fault of the UKs incompetent leaders 🤔

You just can't educate po...thick twàts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Germany and Poland both are short of thousands of lorry drivers, but the difference is that they aren't having any problems, because other EU drivers are coming in to fill the gap.

I get that, they're getting help from other countries. This is the type of thing we British voted for, to get British people working. Hopefully this is a short term problem until these vacancies are filled, by the British workforce.

But this is not the FAULT of Brexit. We survived before we joined this lot, we'll survive, and thrive imo, afterwards. It won't happen overnight, of course it won't, but it will happen...Rule Brittania, GSTQ 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

exiledclaseboy said:
Jack2jack said:
But, but, but, it's got nuffin to do with Brexit, honest. And, and we've got Boris in charge. Everything's going to be fine.😂😂😂

They’ll blame anything before admitting where the real blame for the shambles that us U.K 2021 lies. And I do mean anything.

Pot and kettle, shìt lips 💋

Samba said:
Glyn1 said:

I get that, they're getting help from other countries. This is the type of thing we British voted for, to get British people working. Hopefully this is a short term problem until these vacancies are filled, by the British workforce.

But this is not the FAULT of Brexit. We survived before we joined this lot, we'll survive, and thrive imo, afterwards. It won't happen overnight, of course it won't, but it will happen...Rule Brittania, GSTQ 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

It's not to blame for the entire shortage of HGV drivers, but it's been widely reported that there was around 20,000 EU drivers working in this country who left due to Brexit. Plus it would be easier for companies to hire more EU drivers to plug the gap if Brexit hadn't happened. Plus all the crops rotting in fields because we haven't got anyone to pick them, again down to Brexit.

So those issues are demonstrably the fault of Brexit, no matter what you want to think. It would have been nice if the government had a plan for how to address the loss of all those workers, but forward planning seems to be an alien concept to our government.

Hmm.

Attachments

• 06AEEF0C-3BD6-4EB6-B486-E1D10EB8B3CF.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 1,108
Jack2jack said:
dickythorpe said:
It's the same crap every day on radio Wales and social media, work chat.....co2 shortages, turkey issues, lorry driver shortages.....it drips into some people's minds turning them into unhinged panicked maniacs the next time they go shopping.
Mind you just read that we are 100 000 HGV drivers short, hows that happen then, if true.🤔

We have always been short in the uk mate, except before Brexit we could rely on drivers from the EU to fill the gap. Hence why in the EU each member nation can help each other to fill any gaps as they have FOM. In 5 years we will be begging to be back in the single market.

Samba said:
Glyn1 said:

"I have just set fire to my house and it's the bloke opposite me who is to blame"

We’re allowing 5000 eu drivers here to help us out. Yay. That’ll help.

Yup. It’s not Brexit though. The gammon won’t have it. Germany have a shortage too see. Wibble.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back