• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Keiffer Moore.

I think that some of the replies are a little harsh on Moore. He's obviously no pace merchant, isn't going to have quick movement or play right across the line, that's for sure. He does have a good touch, can protect the ball, bring others in to play and pin a central defender, as well as get his bonce o the end of our long throws :D

Like someone else said in this thread, we aren't going to change the way we play. There may be small adjustments, but overall it's going to be get the ball forward as quick as possible, preferably through the wide players and force teams in the final third. Things have improved (believe it or not) there is a bit more structure under Harris and i reckon that Moore fits the bill.

Do i like it? ot to much, it can be very frustrating to watch at times, especially against the likes of Fulham who play sides into submission (if you let them) Although at least under Harris there is a bit more method involved than there was under Warnock.

Pentyrchjack said:
Fireboy said:
The scum favourites to sign him.

He will fit in with their style.

Ironically, the scum will spend more money on that Carthorse than we will spend in the entire summer 2020, Christmas 2020 and summer 2021 window.

Yanks out.

Cardiff attempted to do the Premier League on the cheap whereas we had seven seasons of creating an overhead structure that was and is going to take a lot of hard work to correct.

Now, Kevin Moore was a fkn good player.

Gentrified Canton said:
I think that some of the replies are a little harsh on Moore. He's obviously no pace merchant, isn't going to have quick movement or play right across the line, that's for sure. He does have a good touch, can protect the ball, bring others in to play and pin a central defender, as well as get his bonce o the end of our long throws :D

Like someone else said in this thread, we aren't going to change the way we play. There may be small adjustments, but overall it's going to be get the ball forward as quick as possible, preferably through the wide players and force teams in the final third. Things have improved (believe it or not) there is a bit more structure under Harris and i reckon that Moore fits the bill.

Do i like it? ot to much, it can be very frustrating to watch at times, especially against the likes of Fulham who play sides into submission (if you let them) Although at least under Harris there is a bit more method involved than there was under Warnock.

Tbf I think it’s a good signing for your boys, as long as you keep the pace to play off him with Hoilett & Mendez-Laing plus Tomlinson fit I’d have you as top 4/5 material - he’ll get 10/12+ goals no problem.

Pictures all over Twitter of him doing the head slapping.

Can you imagine the outrage if one of our signings did the swim away.

Being a Welsh International that is not very clever of him to alienate himself to everyone outside Cardiff.

TenbySwan said:

Being a Welsh International that is not very clever of him to alienate himself to everyone outside Cardiff.

Maybe he knows that the main followers of Wales are bluebirds and north wales who have been getting on great around the globe for as long as I can recall. No one cares what you lot think do they.... :twisted:

benny said:
TenbySwan said:

Maybe he knows that the main followers of Wales are bluebirds and north wales who have been getting on great around the globe for as long as I can recall. No one cares what you lot think do they.... :twisted:

Except for you...

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Except for you...

:D

Good signing for them, suits their brand of football to a T. Though I'm sure they'll inform you that "he's good with his feet for a gut of his size. He may have amongst the worst touches of any player to play as an international striker for any country in the World, but Wales would never have qualified if it wasn't for him. A cart horse he may be, but he's an effective cart horse if put to the right use.

benny said:
TenbySwan said:

Main followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you actually went to away games you would know that it's your lot who ask the immortal question 'who do you support' you fucking inbred twats.

I remember going to osijek and seeing a boy about 16 wearing a scumdiff shirt whilst his dad and his dads mates wearing normal attire, what a fucking shithouse his dad was, we were having a right laugh with everyone around the square no matter who they supported (we didnt know because we didnt ask) whilst those miserable inbred cunts just sat in a corner being inbred.

Fireboy said:
benny said:

Main followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂

If you actually went to away games you would know that it's your lot who ask the immortal question 'who do you support' you fucking inbred twats.

I remember going to osijek and seeing a boy about 16 wearing a scumdiff shirt whilst his dad and his dads mates wearing normal attire, what a fucking shithouse his dad was, we were having a right laugh with everyone around the square no matter who they supported (we didnt know because we didnt ask) whilst those miserable inbred cunts just sat in a corner being inbred.

Inbreds....snore off you lot are the square pegs with Wales and always have been. You were never there when I used to go. Even now the way you talk fireboy massive chip, most cardiff have been away with wales for 30 years, you really think they care about you lot, if you will show up? Give over. We all know some went for the euros etc....big wow. An embarrassment to your own country.

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Except for you...

You like to think that but I’m just here to set the record straight. Take the pencoed one, giving it the big one about Bridgend or pencoed basseys as he calls them, all of a sudden, their not such a bad bunch, reeled his neck in before he gets himself into trouble again more like. No more billy big balls eh. Be nice

benny said:
Fireboy said:
Main followers 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Inbreds....snore off you lot are the square pegs with Wales and always have been. You were never there when I used to go. Even now the way you talk fireboy massive chip, most cardiff have been away with wales for 30 years, you really think they care about you lot, if you will show up? Give over. We all know some went for the euros etc....big wow. An embarrassment to your own country.

You are inbreds, inbreds go around asking who wales fans support, you lot have always been an embarrassment and always will be, I feel for the proper fans who you can have a drink with and they dont ask who you support.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back