• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Keiffer Moore.

He's a steal at that price (They may well steal him for real, as they done with Sala).

Why do you lot bother arguing with Benny? Take it off the board and go and have a pint and sort it out ffs.

Neath_Jack said:
He's a steal at that price (They may well steal him for real, as they done with Sala).

Why do you lot bother arguing with Benny? Take it off the board and go and have a pint and sort it out ffs.

He will only ask you who you support, then run off after you threaten him.

Fireboy said:
benny said:
Inbreds....snore off you lot are the square pegs with Wales and always have been. You were never there when I used to go. Even now the way you talk fireboy massive chip, most cardiff have been away with wales for 30 years, you really think they care about you lot, if you will show up? Give over. We all know some went for the euros etc....big wow. An embarrassment to your own country.

You are inbreds, inbreds go around asking who wales fans support, you lot have always been an embarrassment and always will be, I feel for the proper fans who you can have a drink with and they dont ask who you support.

Maybe, I’ve never asked anyone at a wales game who they support as I assume it’s Wales.....

benny said:
Fireboy said:
You are inbreds, inbreds go around asking who wales fans support, you lot have always been an embarrassment and always will be, I feel for the proper fans who you can have a drink with and they dont ask who you support.

Maybe, I’ve never asked anyone at a wales game who they support as I assume it’s Wales.....

Like you attend Wales games :lol:

Fireboy said:
benny said:
Inbreds....snore off you lot are the square pegs with Wales and always have been. You were never there when I used to go. Even now the way you talk fireboy massive chip, most cardiff have been away with wales for 30 years, you really think they care about you lot, if you will show up? Give over. We all know some went for the euros etc....big wow. An embarrassment to your own country.

I remember in Belgrade three years ago, a few of them had Wales stickers with a Cardiff logo on and were passing them around to CCFC fans to wear :roll:

Absolutely dreadful footballer, but the price they paid for him good value for the way they lob balls at trees.

Cardiff city have been an absolute laughing stock for the best part of 10 years. Short memories with those thick fcks. Didn't they employ a 19 year old as their head of recruitment at one point? 😂😂

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

Like you attend Wales games :lol:

Dickwad doesn't even go to Crapalona games let alone Welsh ones :D

The PPE list required to watch CCFC games now includes both masks and neck braces.

He will suit their style. Lump balls to him from the back, and ping those long throws into the box. They won't change.
Horrible to watch.

Builthjack said:
He will suit their style. Lump balls to him from the back, and ping those long throws into the box. They won't change.
Horrible to watch.

They think they will be top 2 next season, but that will be dependant on many factors and most of the squad is ageing, but if they make it a spend of monumental proportions will have to occur to keep them from relegation.

plasjack said:
Builthjack said:
Horrible to watch.

They think they will be top 2 next season, but that will be dependant on many factors and most of the squad is ageing, but if they make it a spend of monumental proportions will have to occur to keep them from relegation.

Complete nonsense....top 2? :lol: You must know thousands that I don’t. 6-10th, usual stuff.

benny said:
plasjack said:

Complete nonsense....top 2? :lol: You must know thousands that I don’t. 6-10th, usual stuff.

I probably know more Cardiff fans than you do :lol:

Swanjaxs said:
benny said:

I probably know more Cardiff fans than you do :lol:

Why have you got a picture of me eating in your avatar? Something you want to tell me love? 💔

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back