• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kieron Freeman

• Thread starter Jacket
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 4,663
Longlostjack said:
I think Garrick has potential - pace and physical.

He has time on his side to improve but, personally, I don't think he has enough natural ball control to make it at anything above L1 level where pace & physicality can often be enough. I would love to be proved wrong. :|

Quote about Freeman from a Sheff Utd fan... sounds like he's more suited to the wing back role than full back - hopefully he'll fit in nicely here.

When Chris wilder was first appointed as Blades boss back in may,he immediately transfer listed Kieron Freeman,many thought his Blades career was over and that it was only a matter of time till he left. However,no team came in for him and when John Brayford was loaned out too Burton Albion midway through August,Kieron was given his chance:eek:ne he took with both hands. In his first couple of games back in the team he was deployed at RB however Chris wilder then changed the system to a wing-back: a position he has thrived in. He (so far) has 8 goals,is the clubs second two top goalscorer and regularly chips in with assists.

karnataka said:
He has time on his side to improve but, personally, I don't think he has enough natural ball control to make it at anything above L1 level where pace & physicality can often be enough.

Generally where I am with him too.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back