• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Kyle Joseph Recalled

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,557

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Apparently being played out wide in some games for Cheltenham? Possibly calling him back to replace Laird?

One of my suggested changes in the Laird recall thread. I still think we would be better off with a 451 formation utilising Joseph as one of our wingers, will be interesting to see what RM has in mind though after not far off a month with no games.

Get in - extremely highly rated in the club I've heard, they reckon he will be the real deal

Makes sense. I just hope he's given a run of games and not brought back because of numbers.

Good player, no doubt, but more concerns than excitement about this for me. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want him to go on loan in the first place, but his recall has nothing to do with Laird imo. This can only be one of two things for me - he’s either a replacement for Whittaker, which means he won’t play, or there are serious moves on Piroe. Neither scenario is good.

Itchysphincter said:
Good player, no doubt, but more concerns than excitement about this for me. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want him to go on loan in the first place, but his recall has nothing to do with Laird imo. This can only be one of two things for me - he’s either a replacement for Whittaker, which means he won’t play, or there are serious moves on Piroe. Neither scenario is good.

Joseph was a player I had / still have high hopes for, but I would be gobsmacked if there was genuine interest in Piroe in January, way too soon for me.

Didn’t he play RWB for us against Plymouth in the cup and had a very good game in that position?

Itchysphincter said:

It could also mean that Cullen is going out on loan and the next step for Joseph is increased game time off of the bench.

Risc said:
Itchysphincter said:

Joseph was a player I had / still have high hopes for, but I would be gobsmacked if there was genuine interest in Piroe in January, way too soon for me.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the was genuine interest in him, why wouldn't there be, he's already showed that he can do the business in a new league. he is also has a clever football brain with excellent movement on and off the ball. IMHO

Cooperman said:
Itchysphincter said:

It could also mean that Cullen is going out on loan and the next step for Joseph is increased game time off of the bench.

Word on the grapevine is that Portsmouth want to take Cullen on loan

bakajack said:
Cooperman said:

Word on the grapevine is that Portsmouth want to take Cullen on loan

https://planetswans.co.uk/2022/01/06/portsmouth-set-to-move-for-liam-cullen/

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back