• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Last chance saloon for Russell as Tangerines roll in

A4Jack

Staff member
Reaction score
https://planetswans.co.uk/2023/02/15/last-chance-saloon-for-russell-as-tangerines-roll-in/

Just one thing Russ. Should we win, fck off with the fist pumping. We've nothing to celebrate beating bottom of the league.

My Apathy has got to the point that I am tempted to stay at home yet again tonight.
Just a tip Saint IF by any chance we win tonight. Head toward the exit just before the whistle because the blinded will demand he throws his fist into the air.

Big game for the Manager and team confidence. A loss or even a draw here would be further damaging considering the run we're on. Blackpool may fancy their chances tonight and attack us which might suit us.

CurtessECarr said:
My Apathy has got to the point that I am tempted to stay at home yet again tonight.
Just a tip Saint IF by any chance we win tonight. Head toward the exit just before the whistle because the blinded will demand he throws his fist into the air.

My lad and I will be straight outa there, win lose or draw. Will be shouting loud n proud for the team, but am done with Russ.
Massive fraud.

Losing doesn't bear thinking about. So we'll need to score 3 or 4.

monmouth said:
Losing doesn't bear thinking about. So we'll need to score 3 or 4.

This is a game that should not be a thought of where we are, bad run, and everything that's been going on.

It's a home game against the team bottom of the league.

Nothing apart from a confident 3 points will do.

Ringwood Jack said:
Big game for the Manager and team confidence. A loss or even a draw here would be further damaging considering the run we're on. Blackpool may fancy their chances tonight and attack us which might suit us.

Can you imagine Mick McCarthy in the changing rooms before the game.
He will have his team kick our delicate lads and spoil whenever they can .
They have to do. Nothing but get organised and wait until we give them a change.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back