• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Layton Maxwell

• Thread starter 3swan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 2,330

3swan

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Anyone else remember him.?

At the time he played for the Swans I thought he was the most overweight unfit player to put on the shirt

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/premier-league/ex-liverpool-star-facing-jail-after-pleading-guilty-to-role-in-c2-a36m-cocaine-bust/ar-BB1gq4TX

Scored a wonder goal down the Vetch iirc. Used to play for Kerdiff.

Don't remember him doing anything really, waste of a shirt!
Maybe thinking of Kieron Durkan's goal?

Like Itchy I can vaguely remember a goal by a ginge that wasn't Durkan. Could be wrong.

Dr. Winston said:
Like Itchy I can vaguely remember a goal by a ginge that wasn't Durkan. Could be wrong.

Durkan's goal was a stunner in the FA Cup & completely out of the blue considering the rest of his performances, just didn't think Maxwell scored for us.
Both underwhelming gingers & with us at around the same time!

Manselton Jack said:
Don't remember him doing anything really, waste of a shirt!
Maybe thinking of Kieron Durkan's goal?

Yep, Durkan, it was a niggling doubt when I wrote it ..... 😂

Dr. Winston said:

If it's crap ginger ex Swans players you are after, could it have possibly have been Linton Brown?

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back