• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Legalising Marijuana

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 7,063
Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:
Legalise it, end of discussion.

We copy those silly twats enough as it is. :shock:

We shouldn't copy them i agree, we should be leading them and legalising them ASAP.

The "war on drugs" cannot and will not be won by the authorities.

Should have been done decades ago. Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous yet entirely legal.

exiledclaseboy said:
Should have been done decades ago. Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous yet entirely legal.

There is some evidence available that pot can be a gateway drug to much harder drugs such as Heroin and Cocaine which makes it dangerous enough.

Lifelong said:
exiledclaseboy said:

There is some evidence available that pot can be a gateway drug to much harder drugs such as Heroin and Cocaine which makes it dangerous enough.

Legalise them as well.

Would you like to see alcohol classified as a class A substance?

Lifelong said:
exiledclaseboy said:

An old mate of mine worked with drug users who are/were suffering from mental health issues because of drug abuse and he would confirm what you say.

Unfortunately he's a Cardiff Fan as well. :x :lol:

Lifelong said:
exiledclaseboy said:

I smoked a lot of it when I was younger and there’s nothing wrong with me.

Neath_Jack said:
Lifelong said:

Legalise them as well.

That's a different argument as Alcohol is legal.

Darran said:
Lifelong said:

I smoked a lot of it when I was younger and there’s nothing wrong with me.

You reckon? have a trawl through most of your threads and posts :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
Lifelong said:

Legalise them as well.

Legalise Heroin and Cocaine?

At what age do you recommend that our young people can be told it is now legal for you to inject heroin into your veins?

Lifelong said:
Neath_Jack said:
Legalise them as well.

Legalise Heroin and Cocaine?

At what age do you recommend that our young people can be told it is now legal for you to inject heroin into your veins?

Answer my question first please.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back