• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Legalising Marijuana

• Thread starter Darran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 7,065
Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:
Legalise them as well.

Would you like to see alcohol classified as a class A substance?

That's a different argument as Alcohol is legal.

It's not an argument, it was a question. You can answer it if you like.

Lifeys always down West Wales. :lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/suspected-cocaine-packages-found-washed-25208997

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:
That's a different argument as Alcohol is legal.

You need an answer? my answer can be garnered from my reply mun, you getting pedantic like the hairy one mun.

For clarity its a resounding NOooooooooo!

Niigata Jack said:
Neath_Jack said:

You need an answer? my answer can be garnered from my reply mun, you getting pedantic like the hairy one mun.

Not being pedantic, trying to have a decent debate.

Okay, why don't you want alcohol classified as a class A drug?

Darran said:
Lifeys always down West Wales. :lol:

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/suspected-cocaine-packages-found-washed-25208997

I’ve been up in the area in the boat this week to see if there’s any more floating about.

Lifelong said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Should have been done decades ago. Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous yet entirely legal.

There is some evidence available that pot can be a gateway drug to much harder drugs such as Heroin and Cocaine which makes it dangerous enough.

There’s plenty of evidence that lager can be a gateway drink to much harder drinks such as whisky and vodka which makes it dangerous enough.

Neath_Jack said:
Lifelong said:
There is some evidence available that pot can be a gateway drug to much harder drugs such as Heroin and Cocaine which makes it dangerous enough.

Legalise them as well.

No, it’s a different argument, the question is should drugs be legalised.
Many people die of obesity in the UK, people will be suggesting next that a Big Mac should be a class A substance.

Lifelong said:
Neath_Jack said:
Legalise them as well.

Many people die of obesity in the UK, people will be suggesting next that a Big Mac should be a class A substance.

Why wouldn't you want to see it classified as a class A drug?

Neath_Jack said:
Lifelong said:

Why do you want drugs legalised?
Answer my question about what age would you like to see young people legally inject themselves with heroine or snort cocaine up their nose?

Lifelong said:
Neath_Jack said:

Why do you want drugs legalised?
Answer my question about what age would you like to see young people legally inject themselves with heroine or snort cocaine up their nose?

To take the the trillions of pounds out of the criminals pockets, to stop the thousands of people being murdered every year, to free up our police, to free up space in our prisons

It should be the same as alcohol, 18 years old.

Your turn, why don't you want alcohol criminalised?

Neath_Jack said:
Niigata Jack said:

Not being pedantic, trying to have a decent debate.

Okay, why don't you want alcohol classified as a class A drug?

Another time Nj, I'm absolutely bolloxed, been rough last couple/three days and I've hardly ain't slept etc, finishing my cuppa and paracetamol sandwich and going to bed.

Lifey is correct, it's usually heroin users first drug, they can't get high off it anymore (in their heads) and decide to hit the harder stuff

I've known plenty of people in my life who have enjoyed a spliff or two. To the best of my knowledge, none of them have moved on to heroin or become drug addicts.

I've also known plenty more people who enjoyed getting pissed. Some of them have definitely gone on to have alcohol addiction problems.

NJ's got a point here. The way we treat drug use now isn't working, so why not try something new? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over etc...

Lifelong said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Should have been done decades ago. Alcohol and tobacco are far more dangerous yet entirely legal.

It's all anecdotal.

The real gateway to everything is education.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back