• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liam Cullen

Swanjaxs said:
Croatia are going to absolutely smash us ...

Come on mun, let's congratulate Liam on getting called up by his country. It's his first call up right? Lad must be chuffed, I'm really pleased for him.

Although you are right, we're going to almost certainly lose and Croatia will barely have to get out of second gear.

Swanjaxs said:
Croatia are going to absolutely smash us ...

Yep, sadly looking at the squad we're going to have to get used to being a bit crap again I think. Still think we've got an okay chance of qualifying for the next Euros because Turkey and Armenia aren't exactly great either.

Pleased for Liam though, well deserved after the run of form he's been on since the WC break.

Well done to him, experience training with and against international players will be of huge benefit to him if he can grab the opportunity.

Will be a great experience for him, just like it was for Ollie.

He's done better than I expected this season and this is a great boost for him. Hard worker and makes some excellent runs with a perfect example on Sunday.

If only we could move the ball quicker.....

JonTheJack said:
He's done better than I expected this season and this is a great boost for him. Hard worker and makes some excellent runs with a perfect example on Sunday.

If only we could move the ball quicker.....

He's a proper poacher. Can't help but like him and his efforts.

It does make you realise that we have some reasonable attacking options in the squad tbf.

Absolutely fucking well done to Liam, we all may not like him as a player but he’s grafted scored goals and deserved his call up, after a below par loan spell at Lincoln he’s certainly proved his worth imo and worked hard to get where he has, well done.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back