• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liam Smith from Man City

Nothing wrong with signing a 19 year old from Man City on a permanent deal, is there?

Don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist over it

Way I see it is that he looks like he is competition with Cooper for that left sided attacker position.
Whittaker and Cundle for the central attacking midfield spot.
Ogbene and Cullen for the striker position.
Piroe and Congreve for the right sided attacker position.

Way I see it he's an under 21 squad player who we hope develops into a first team player.

Chief said:
So did he sign????

Nothing on the Man City site even though they do mention another 19yr old going on loan to Bolton

ARQS said:
Nothing wrong with signing a 19 year old from Man City on a permanent deal, is there?

Don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist over it

Absolutely, the only thing I find strange is why the lad wanted to come to this basket case club...

https://twitter.com/swans_academy/status/1620768943999680513?t=bekLMQ_GK0i6kXhwcYpbfg&s=19

The comms team isn't dead then

Chief said:
https://twitter.com/swans_academy/status/1620768943999680513?t=bekLMQ_GK0i6kXhwcYpbfg&s=19

The comms team isn't dead then

Nah they’re trying to get everyone to buy Blackburn away tickets :shock:

bakajack said:
Way I see it is that he looks like he is competition with Cooper for that left sided attacker position.
Whittaker and Cundle for the central attacking midfield spot.
Ogbene and Cullen for the striker position.
Piroe and Congreve for the right sided attacker position.

Lots of teams deploy left footed players on the right wing these days … Ziyech, Mahrez, Sala etc.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back