• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liberty Pitch

Richard

First Team Player
Reaction score
In a terrible state. Why? I know there has been bad weather but I cannot remember looking that bad for years.

I was thinking about this earlier and wondered if it was anything to do with missing out on three of the best growing months in May,June and July because we had to play on it because of Covid?

Probably something to do with not renewing the contract of a grounds maintenance company who had been involved in the pitch maintenance for many years.

It’s pissed down for weeks and we’ve played Swans, Ospreys and Wales games on it in quick succession. Not ideal.

What happened to the boy who slept at the ground, and won all those awards?

Didn't they spend a load on it a year or so ago. The worst it's ever looked!

Jacket said:

Rebuilt from the concrete up in close season 2018 for a few hundred thousand but hasn’t really settled since.

Jacket said:

2019. This is the worst I've ever seen it look, heard a few people say that some ground staff were furloughed over the summer?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back