• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Liberty Pitch

Dr. Winston said:
AceJack said:
They surely can't be training on there as well?

That's the widely held belief. One you'd hope wasn't true given the state of it.

Nobody from the club seems prepared to comment, which tells its own story.

Cooper categorically denied they had been training on there

The deterioration from one game to the next is what gets me. There is no way he would have trained on there since Saturday, surely? You wouldn't expect a parks pitch to be in this state by early December!

The first time I really noticed how bad it's got was Wales v USA (it had seemed worse than usual before then, I know), and there's been a huge deterioration since. Considering we've only played there three times since, and the Ospreys only once I think, something is seriously wrong. Are the rugger buggers training on there or something?

Dr. Winston said:
AceJack said:
They surely can't be training on there as well?

That's the widely held belief. One you'd hope wasn't true given the state of it.

Nobody from the club seems prepared to comment, which tells its own story.

True story.

Darran said:
My mate Dan knows the score.

https://twitter.com/duffgmd/status/1336424891868844032?s=21

When he was there it was immaculate. He was a grumpy git though.

Itchysphincter said:
Darran said:
My mate Dan knows the score.

https://twitter.com/duffgmd/status/1336424891868844032?s=21

He was always fantastic to me we always talked about music though I can understand him not liking you with you not being very likeable.

If hes got the squad training on it he needs feckin shooting
We have the pitches in landore and upper killay for that they have been made to exact sizes also
Why have these super facilities if your not gonna use them
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Jacket said:
The deterioration from one game to the next is what gets me. There is no way he would have trained on there since Saturday, surely? You wouldn't expect a parks pitch to be in this state by early December!

The first time I really noticed how bad it's got was Wales v USA (it had seemed worse than usual before then, I know), and there's been a huge deterioration since. Considering we've only played there three times since, and the Ospreys only once I think, something is seriously wrong. Are the rugger buggers training on there or something?

It's nothing to do with the egg. It's easy to say they're not training on there now because they've bee away at Boro and whatnot so haven't been training between games, but they've definitely been training in it and it's being heavily watered too.

Darran said:
Itchysphincter said:

He was always fantastic to me we always talked about music though I can understand him not liking you with you not being very likeable.

Obviously. I'm sure he's very nice.

There's not much difference between this pitch and the vetch at the moment. If they wang up the undersoil heating, the veg could "sprout" up ready cooked. Smart plan.

I thought we had state of the art training facilities away from the Liberty.

Looking at highlights from the Championship we must have the worst pitch in the league.

There’s a well known person,I won’t say Swans fan on Twitter saying we should have points docked because of the pitch. :lol:

Itchysphincter said:
Jacket said:

It's nothing to do with the egg. It's easy to say they're not training on there now because they've bee away at Boro and whatnot so haven't been training between games, but they've definitely been training in it and it's being heavily watered too.

And Cooper said: (about the pitch) "It is what it is. I think we are all searching for the answer. If we get one we’ll let you know.
“I am a big believer in don’t let anything get in your way. We have quite a lot things go against us at this club because of where we are and who we are."
Is the Fairwood facility off limits? Does he know it's there?

On the new playing surface
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-planning-be-pitch-perfect

https://youtu.be/_nwkg3JW36I
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Badlands said:
Itchysphincter said:

And Cooper said: (about the pitch) "It is what it is. I think we are all searching for the answer. If we get one we’ll let you know.
“I am a big believer in don’t let anything get in your way. We have quite a lot things go against us at this club because of where we are and who we are."
Is the Fairwood facility off limits? Does he know it's there?

On the new playing surface
https://www.swanseacity.com/news/swans-planning-be-pitch-perfect

https://youtu.be/_nwkg3JW36I
:shock: :shock: :shock:

That bit after the teactor has scratched the top layer off, that's how the bleedin pitch looks at the moment. They sure they haven't used that machine again instead of the one with spikes on for drainage.

If he insists on training on it, bloody well train on the Liberty and play our matches over in Fairwood.

Darran said:
There’s a well known person,I won’t say Swans fan on Twitter saying we should have points docked because of the pitch. :lol:

We’re 4th in the league one point off top and the same bloke wants to see the back of Cooper because of his arrogance over the pitch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back