• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liberty Stadium concert announcement 23.6.21

Itchysphincter said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Ol’ Vince’s voice has always been a bit reedy. Sounded just fine when I saw them live though.

Did you watch it and if so did you laugh it loud?! It hilarious.

I didn’t no. But I’m sure I would have loled

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Elton is f*****g great.

Was. He can’t sing a note any more.

Miserable bugger.

It’d be a great coup to get Elton at the Liberty. Whether his voice is or isn’t what it was he puts on a hell of a show.

He’s supposed to be finishing up with a tour of stadiums so could be.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Doesn’t matter, he has the songs, and while your at it, you know not being able to sing anymore - take a look at the this from yours and Dazzler’s heroes …… 😂😂😂😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/HZVjSwO_nkw

Ol’ Vince’s voice has always been a bit reedy. Sounded just fine when I saw them live though.

He was immense that night.
Oh and Koey,piss off.

Darran said:
It’ll probably be a load of wânk.

Can someone please bookmark this post for when Darran posts a picture of him and Elton after he’s stalked him around the stadium until he agrees...

Londonlisa2001 said:
Darran said:
It’ll probably be a load of wânk.

Can someone please bookmark this post for when Darran posts a picture of him and Elton after he’s stalked him around the stadium until he agrees...

lol I won’t be there.
He was brilliant in the seventies mind.

Loves a Joe's and a rissole. Not sure if he likes faggots though. I'll be down for mine in a couple of weeks.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/swansea-liberty-stadium-elton-john-20871570.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back