• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Live football streaming

Blackpooljack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Hi guys wonder if there is anyone that can explain in very simple terms ( i'm a complete technopobe ). I've bought a fully loaded firestick and paid for a subscription for live sport and films etc, ive watched programs on itv hub via the stick with absolutley no probs, films on the sub package were a bit slow and blue circled a few times but in the main were ok but when it came to the Swans game on sat it was just plain awful comms and pics not in sync constantly repeating itself in 5 sec clips, freezing, and in slo mo basically utter gash yet if i switched to the scum game that was almost seamless, others have said that their swans game was perfect, is there anything i can do to improve things. TIA.

The problem with iptv is that your not always going to get a tidy stream, most of the time it will be perfectly watchable, but not always, sometimes, you won't get a stream at all.

What I've noticed recently is that Virgn are constantly "throttling" their service so I'm having to use a vpn every time I go on iptv.

Swanjaxs said:
The problem with iptv is that your not always going to get a tidy stream, most of the time it will be perfectly watchable, but not always, sometimes, you won't get a stream at all.

What I've noticed recently is that Virgn are constantly "throttling" their service so I'm having to use a vpn every time I go on iptv.
I'm on virgin myself, maybe this is my problem

Blackpooljack said:
Swanjaxs said:

I'm on virgin myself, maybe this is my problem

If you have a vpn turn it on when using iptv, I always go for Amsterdam, that should sort out your buffering issues, but as I've said, streaming live events is always going to be hit or miss, thankfully its usually hit mate 😉

Blackpooljack said:
Hi guys wonder if there is anyone that can explain in very simple terms ( i'm a complete technopobe ). I've bought a fully loaded firestick and paid for a subscription for live sport and films etc, ive watched programs on itv hub via the stick with absolutley no probs, films on the sub package were a bit slow and blue circled a few times but in the main were ok but when it came to the Swans game on sat it was just plain awful comms and pics not in sync constantly repeating itself in 5 sec clips, freezing, and in slo mo basically utter gash yet if i switched to the scum game that was almost seamless, others have said that their swans game was perfect, is there anything i can do to improve things. TIA.

I would say try this first, say next Swans game, if the stream is awful, then try say a movie channel, or sky sports, if that is good, but the swans game is still poor, then there's not a lot you can do about it, it must be their fault from the source.

And just re read your post, and i can see you saying the scum game was seamless, so for me that says it was just a poor stream on the swans game from source, if other channels were working ok.

Download VLC player to your firestick and set it as the default option on your iptv app if you can, that generally sorts out the issues I've had. Although as previously stated it isn't always perfect, for the record Swans game was perfect on my stream Sat..............sadly!!

Cheers everybody for the advice i shall look closely at the options you've mentioned.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back