• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liverpool v Real Madrid

Got to laugh... All 3 pundits confident Liverpool would have far to much for Real 😂

Don't get me wrong pool may well win this but the way those 3 bozos pre match were going on made it sound like Real had no chance.

Swanjaxs said:
airedale said:
Liverpool best team on paper and dominating and controlling early stages. Madrid nailed on to win then.

Real have been second best in every game since the group stages, but have fluked it because of the brilliance Vinicius Jr and Karim Benzema, the big cup could very well end up in Madrid...

Bump :lol:

FWIW I think they should get someone else on for Salah.

When Real break down the right, they’ve always got an unmarked man at the far post. As per the goal

Libertarian said:
When Real break down the right, they’ve always got an unmarked man at the far post. As per the goal

Alexander-Arnold, great going forward but pretty bad defensively.

Pentyrchjack said:
I have no idea why that was offside when the last man back was Liverpool.

You need two players to play you onside, the keeper is usually one and the last defender the other but in this instance the goalkeeper was in front of the attacker, so only the last defender was in front of him

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back