• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Liverpool v Real Madrid

Longlostjack said:
The South Wales Man Utd fans will be ecstatic tonight.

Got the train into Swansea this morning. First person I see on the platform is a 16/17 year old in full Utd kit. Full kit w*nker indeed.

jackjackjackjack said:
Longlostjack said:
The South Wales Man Utd fans will be ecstatic tonight.

Got the train into Swansea this morning. First person I see on the platform is a 16/17 year old in full Utd kit. Full kit w*nker indeed.

Probably a good mate of prosser.

monmouth said:
Darran said:
Incredibly stupid.

Did he really just say that Scousehouse are still the best club in Europe, when they are not even the best club in England and have just lost a European final?

What an anus.

I'd like to amend my previous statement. If you combine Ferdinand, Hoddle AND Michael Owen, you may just have enough brain power for one functional person.

Fireboy said:
jackjackjackjack said:

Probably a good mate of prosser.

I'm a good mate of "prosser". Shame a potentially decent thread has turned into another case of bullying.

exiledclaseboy said:
Je suis Darran.

Thank you my friend.
There’s no getting away from it though Fireboy is an odd one,doesn’t want anything to do with me because he knows what I’m like but then goes and mentions me,he’s slowly turning into that fella on The Wirral.
Yikes what a thought.

Interesting fact, Liverpool have played in 3 finals and not scored a goal !!
Won 2 on penalties. Think Klopp needs a rethink on his forward line.

Madridjack said:
Interesting fact, Liverpool have played in 3 finals and not scored a goal !!
Won 2 on penalties. Think Klopp needs a rethink on his forward line.

Ancelotti played Klopp like a fiddle. Soak it up and ride it out until the game gets stretched then hit them with a fast counter. They play an odd style of football though and Barca did find them out when they beat them 4-0 at Santiago Bernabéu as they offer up a lot of chances to the opposition but have this habit of hanging on and going goal crazy in bursts.

Klopp is a pain in the arse. Obviously good but not the great he is lauded as.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back