• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Lou Macari

Thrasher

Reserve Team Player
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/bbc5live/status/1361759755870625794?s=09
I doff my hat. Decent man.

Brilliant! Obviously a decent bloke. That provision of a tangible address is vital.

His chippie still going at Old Trafford?

There was an article on him in one of the big papers a few weeks ago, struck me as being a really tidy grounded guy. A fantastic bit of “good citizenship” helping out people who rally are in a tight spot.

To be fair to Marcus Rashford, he’s been demonised by some but he’s also doing a bit to help the cause of the underprivileged, we could do with a few more people doing this kind of good deed.

Excellent, simple and inexpensive solutions that gave people an address, a place of their own and some confidence, all done in an understated way quietly by Lou.

An all round good egg. He showed glimpses of his qualities by helping Neil Baldwin, as depicted (and probably a little dramatised) in the brilliant "Marvellous" film.

A quick Google has answered my question....but unearthed this sad tale.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/unsolved-murders-crime-wales-swansea-19813172

Darran said:
Garry Monk had them down the training ground for the players to have a kip between pre-season sessions ffs.
Like Monk...they've been re-cycled....

Jinxy said:
An all round good egg. He showed glimpses of his qualities by helping Neil Baldwin, as depicted (and probably a little dramatised) in the brilliant "Marvellous" film.

Yeah, that film is fantastic. As you say, Lou really played his part in the Nello story and he is doing the same again here. Comes across as a really good guy.

BrynCartwright said:
Brilliant! Obviously a decent bloke. That provision of a tangible address is vital.

His chippie still going at Old Trafford?

Didn’t he have Macari’s Fish and Chips in Dilwyn Street....

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back