• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Louis Rees-Zammit 'agrees deal with Kansas City Chiefs' ...

Watched the highlights, he seemed to do ok (I don't know a great deal about the sport).

He just needs to do enough to get a place on the practice squad. Very unlikely to make matchday squads.
He doesn't need to do anything to get on the Practice Squad. He is an IPP player and as such the Cheifs can keep him for three years as he doesn't use up a roster slot. We have seen it all with Wade. Lets not forget Wade scored a touchdown with his very 1st touch in his very 1st game. There was huge buzz around him and he didn't play a single second in the NFL. He was kept on the squad for three seasons and released.

Last edited:
He played as a running back, kicker, kick-returner, and part of the punt coverage team.
Two carries for one yard and a catch for three yards. He’s going to need to up his stats if he wants to make it to the big time.

He doesn't need to do anything to get on the Practice Squad. He is an IPP player and as such the Cheifs can keep him for three years as he doesn't use up a roster slot. We have seen it all with Wade. Lets not forget Wade scored a touchdown with his very 1st touch in his very 1st game. There was huge buzz around him and he didn't play a single second in the NFL. He was kept on the squad for three seasons and released.
Ah yes, I forgot about that. My 49ers had a Mexican offensive lineman in that position for 3 seasons. Don't think he ever played in a real game and think he's gone now.

I'd imagine that would be Rees-Zammit's role for at least this season. Even if he offers something as a 'gadget' player, his lack of experience in the sport goes against him.

Some nice touches last night, but seems little to no chance they put him on the 53-man roster.

As Sham said, he's pretty much guaranteed a spot on the practice squad, so he'll earn a few quid and have a season to learn more about the game. They can call him up to a gameday squad three times, so best hope would be for that to happen and for him to get a few plays in a real game.

He's been taking kicks which surprised me. They are taking a good look at him. If I gave him a 1% shot before it would be 2% now, if he can get on the special teams crew. Some teams sometimes retain one or two players as swiss army knife types. Patriots always had 1 or 2 players that were special teams only. They had an American Rugby player called Nate Ebner who caught on with them and he never played a snap that wasn't a FG, kick off or a punt. Matthew Slater was the same.

A lot of footballers in Europe earn more in a month than some of these boys earn in a year by the sound of it!

and he bought gloves and everything too...

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back