• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Luke Williams

Being a lower mid-table team for the last few seasons doesn't help here either. We've mostly been good enough to stay out of the relegation battle and nowhere near good enough to threaten the playoffs, so even if we do win it doesn't really matter that much since we're only bouncing around the middle somewhere. Plus we've been in this division for ages now, so there's not much novely in the games either.

Not saying we're anywhere near as exciting as those teams, but when Roberto/Brendan were in charge we were always competing for the top 2/top 6 so even if a particular game wasn't that great to watch, it always had something riding on it. Christ I even vaguely enjoyed Sousa's season of going 1-0 up and then daring teams to break us down.
We should be registering a shot on goal against Wycombe.

Give it a rest, your constant moaning is getting boring.
I wasn't moaning I was stating a fact, if you look at the match day thread I was very happy and complimentary of the team. If you don't like a forum with conversation I suggest you log off of put me on ignore. By the way did you moan at the other posters being negative yesterday or have you just got a boner for me.

I wasn't moaning I was stating a fact, if you look at the match day thread I was very happy and complimentary of the team. If you don't like a forum with conversation I suggest you log off of put me on ignore. By the way did you moan at the other posters being negative yesterday or have you just got a boner for me.
Just making an observation. The majority of your posts are extremely negative. If you don't like getting called out for this, there's not much I can do about that.

Didn't read the match day thread, I was at the game and to busy enjoying the match unfold.

Just making an observation. The majority of your posts are extremely negative.

Did read the match day thread, I was at the game and to busy enjoying the match unfold.
Yeah you are right most of my posts are negative simply because most of the swans games are negative, when I've got something to be positive about I am, funny how that works. Btw there's a medal in the post for you for going yesterday, well earned.

Yeah you are right most of my posts are negative simply because most of the swans games are negative, when I've got something to be positive about I am, funny how that works. Btw there's a medal in the post for you for going yesterday, well earned.
No need for the medal, thanks for the offer though.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back