• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Marc Guehi

• Thread starter K23
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,158

K23

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Looks like Guehi could be joining Liverpool. We always thought he'd go far but his rise has been meteoric. One of the few England players to come out of the Euros with any credit tbf. Also looks like Anthony Gordon could be joining him there with Trent A-A possibly joining Real Madrid. That's a lot of stuff going on considering their manager hasn't taken charge of a single competitive game yet.

I agree, Guehi was excellent for england.

Remember his start for us being, well, awful.
I assume that he was just unsettled when he first moved to us. Left us a fantastic player.
Has just improved from season to season. Good luck to him

Guehi was so raw when he first got here that the metaphorical steak was still alive.
After a rough start he improved at a rate of knots and he very quickly became a key player for Palace and then England. He was as said earlier one of the best players that England had in the whole tournament, will be a huge asset to whoever signs him and is one of those destined for the top.

From what I saw a lot of Englands’ best and in-form players were sat on the bench for most of the tournament. Don’t know why mind.

He’s alright. People need to recalibrate themselves though.

The days of Martin/Cooper/Southgate-esque stand still football are over. People have the wool pulled over their eyes by ‘experts in the game’.

These modern young managers are frauds and they’ve hoodwinked you in to believing that they know best and that the likes of Bellingham and Mpappe are up there with your Peles and Maradonnas. 😂

Because of all this bullshit we’re going in to a period where the bastard children of Pullis and Warnock will be considered genius with a ‘philosophy’.

I assume that he was just unsettled when he first moved to us. Left us a fantastic player.
Awful is polite. Guehi was at fault for 3 of Hull's 4 goals and as part of a general defensive lapse for their 3rd.

Awful is polite. Guehi was at fault for 3 of Hull's 4 goals and as part of a general defensive lapse for their 3rd.

Its fair to say he learned a huge deal from that match about anticipation and reading the game however. You have to hand it to Cooper as well he did fabulous work with him, say what you will about his football under us but he did know how to coach youngsters.

That second season he was immense. I’d go as far as saying he was the best CB I’ve seen for us at Championship level. That’s all very subjective of course.

West Brom v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back