• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Marcus Harness

Swansea93

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
Let the speculation begin, latest name to be linked to us on a free transfer from Pompey.

Never heard of him, but he's a goal-scoring winger, something we don't have right now. No transfer fee either, sounds promising if true.

JackSomething said:
Never heard of him, but he's a goal-scoring winger, something we don't have right now. No transfer fee either, sounds promising if true.

Played more through the centre I'm sure I read on one of those stats accounts, replacement for pato would be my guess if there is any truth in it.

I know they’re only links, but this guy and the Keeper from Shrewsbury…you can see where we’re getting our players from this year.

FelindreJack said:
I know they’re only links, but this guy and the Keeper from Shrewsbury…you can see where we’re getting our players from this year.

Next level

FelindreJack said:

Hardly a surprise given the recently released accounts. One of our best players this season came from League One and we've had good performances from 2 free transfers. Nothing wrong with shopping in the bargain bin if you do it smartly.

JackSomething said:
FelindreJack said:

Hardly a surprise given the recently released accounts. One of our best players this season came from League One and we've had good performances from 2 free transfers. Nothing wrong with shopping in the bargain bin if you do it smartly.

I concur. If the scouting team is on top of its game then these diamonds can be found many levels below where we are now.

I saw Harness play a few times for Port Vale when he was 21. He was exciting to watch and he looked to be one of Vale's better players. Though given they finished 20th in League 2 ...

https://twitter.com/JohnSDavies_/status/1545738782212775938?t=z5571FiQ7kqYkJV4sgbA6A&s=19

Dont think it's a particularly reliable account though

Chief said:
https://twitter.com/JohnSDavies_/status/1545738782212775938?t=z5571FiQ7kqYkJV4sgbA6A&s=19

Dont think it's a particularly reliable account though

He’s currently playing in a pre season game in Spain for Portsmouth, don’t mean we haven’t agreed a deal though, will be interesting to see.

Wasn't there rumours they wanted one or two of our surplus forwards.

ABSwan said:

Joseph, Cullen and Whittaker have all been linked I think.

FelindreJack said:
ABSwan said:

Joseph, Cullen and Whittaker have all been linked I think.

I'd definitely keep Joseph out of those three, he's looks decent.

Was in the Portsmouth squad today to face Bristol City but has just been removed from the squad completely

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back