• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mark Drakeford - The New Health Minister ...

I see there was more studies released last week that shows the 20mph has reduced accidents and severity of injuries following accidents on the road. Superb.

Who’d have thought slowing killing machines down would give these results.
Well I was behind a lorry coming back from Cardigan yesterday and he was went through 20mph zones at anything, but 20mph and that's not the first time I experienced lorries not adhering to the 20mph either, its normally the dithering drips that stick to 20 and 30 mph, until its a 40mph or above and they're off like rats up a drain pipe.

Well I was behind a lorry coming back from Cardigan yesterday and he was went through 20mph zones at anything, but 20mph and that's not the first time I experienced lorries not adhering to the 20mph either, its normally the dithering drips that stick to 20 and 30 mph, until its a 40mph or above and they're off like rats up a drain pipe.
Dithering drips sticking to the speed limit. The bastards.

I see there was more studies released last week that shows the 20mph has reduced accidents and severity of injuries following accidents on the road. Superb.

Who’d have thought slowing killing machines down would give these results.
Something that wasn't widely reported is that deaths are up in those same areas.

They’ve been roundly ignored. The best counter argument I saw was “well let’s reduce to 10mph then and there’ll be even fewer accidents”. People are idiots.
Saw a post elsewhere by a well known "poster" saying that there's been little difference if any on accidents in the 20mph areas.

Something that wasn't widely reported is that deaths are up in those same areas.
You sure? Seems to contradict this. Got a link?

“The figures show that the number of people killed and seriously injured in 20 and 30mph zones fell from 101 in the first quarter of 2023 to 78 in the same period this year, a 23% drop. The number killed on these roads dropped from 11 to five, a 55% decline.”

I read it all. People break the speed limit mush. That’s not a new thing.
I know mush, got done on A40 between Carmarthen and St Clears last year, doing 68 in my work van. Bastards in speed van, worse than fucking traffic wardens, proper jobs they need.

Stupid fucking law that is mind, anything other than a work van and speed limit is 70, work van and its 60, apart from me there's not a great deal of weight in the fecking van ffs

You sure? Seems to contradict this. Got a link?

“The figures show that the number of people killed and seriously injured in 20 and 30mph zones fell from 101 in the first quarter of 2023 to 78 in the same period this year, a 23% drop. The number killed on these roads dropped from 11 to five, a 55% decline.”

Well that's good news, at least.

I know mush, got done on A40 between Carmarthen and St Clears last year, doing 68 in my work van. Bastards in speed van, worse than fucking traffic wardens, proper jobs they need.

Stupid fucking law that is mind, anything other than a work van and speed limit is 70, work van and its 60, apart from me there's not a great deal of weight in the fecking van ffs
Vans derived from cars, e.g Astra van or Fiesta vans can do 70 as well.

If we didn’t have speed camera vans there’d be even more lives lost, often innocent law abiding people too.

I think we can take from that that our Steve was talking out of his arse again.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back