• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Outside the home of Mark Drakeford

What's happened to you Itchy? Normally you would have told him that he's a dick, instead you are being patient and explanatory...It's your missus posting isn't it! :lol: :lol:

DJack said:
What's happened to you Itchy? Normally you would have told him that he's a dick, instead you are being patient and explanatory...It's your missus posting isn't it! :lol: :lol:

I've always been very sensible, as you well know, I'm just often misunderstood.

If jack123 tries pulling his usually schtick on me I'm happy to play.

Itchysphincter said:
DJack said:

I’m enjoying watching you educate people on definitions.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

I’m enjoying watching you educate people on definitions.

:lol: I might be wrong.

Itchysphincter said:
jack123 said:
Wrong, bit of a difference, to people smashing up statues, too saying I said that, try again.

Anyway stop deflecting what you said.

You're getting distracted by whataboutism again - like the guy on the other board that was disgusted because the black woman accused the PM of lying, where the issue became her disrespecting the PM rather than the PM lying. You're getting more het up about one person on a forum than looking at the bigger picture. It's distraction tactics and you're well and truly suckered in. Address the issue at hand, and berate Darran too if you like, god knows he deserves it it, but do yourself a favour look at the bigger picture that's he's putting right in front of your eyes.

Eh? Are you trying to confuse me?

It's pretty straight forward itch, It's of no concern to me of protestors outside drugfords house, what is a concern is someone wishing death on people , from what I could see a peaceful protest.

jack123 said:
Darran said:
If every one of these dropped dead tonight the world would be a better place.
Utter scum.
Off you go.

https://twitter.com/andrewmorganrct/status/1418980761441652737?s=21

I must say, that's a pretty vile thing to say, regardless of where you stand on corona virus!!

It looked a peaceful demo to me, granted they should have done it whilst he was at his office, but what you have said is not good, have a word with yourself, wtf do you give 2 shites about drugford anyway?

agreed in error oops you are still a :evil:

mart6 said:
jack123 said:
I must say, that's a pretty vile thing to say, regardless of where you stand on corona virus!!

It looked a peaceful demo to me, granted they should have done it whilst he was at his office, but what you have said is not good, have a word with yourself, wtf do you give 2 shites about drugford anyway?

agreed in error oops you are still a :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

An upvote from mart6..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slvGKU7HF6M

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
You're getting distracted by whataboutism again - like the guy on the other board that was disgusted because the black woman accused the PM of lying, where the issue became her disrespecting the PM rather than the PM lying. You're getting more het up about one person on a forum than looking at the bigger picture. It's distraction tactics and you're well and truly suckered in. Address the issue at hand, and berate Darran too if you like, god knows he deserves it it, but do yourself a favour look at the bigger picture that's he's putting right in front of your eyes.

It's pretty straight forward itch, It's of no concern to me of protestors outside drugfords house, what is a concern is someone wishing death on people , from what I could see a peaceful protest.

That’s because you’re a thick twát.

Darran said:
jack123 said:

That’s because you’re a thick twát.

I would rather be a thick twat, than a vile horrible twat..

Now run along , and take that clinging piece of shit mart6 with you.

Surely whatever yourposition on Covidiocy is everyone can agree that rocking up at the fella’s home is out of order.

exiledclaseboy said:
Surely whatever time position on Covidiocy is everyone can agree that rocking up at the fella’s home is out of order.

A question ecb, is it okay to wish death on people for rocking up to his home, a simple yes/no would suffice.

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Surely whatever time position on Covidiocy is everyone can agree that rocking up at the fella’s home is out of order.

A question ecb, is it okay to wish death on people for rocking up to his home, a simple yes/no would suffice.

No.

Is it wrong to turn up at someone’s house to protest? A simple yes/no will suffice.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back