• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin – guidelines don’t make a lot of sense to me

swansnews

Administrator
Reaction score
Russell Martin says that the restrictions imposed on sporting grounds in Wales this week do not make alot of sense to him as he talked yesterday about the lack of logic that sees Swans fans able to travel to Millwall on Sunday but unable to attend their local ground just three days later. Sports grounds...

Read more

I tend to agree with Martin, I'm triple jabbed, have a vaccine passport and have lateral flow tests for when I meet others. I can go to the pub etc. and away games but I can't go to home games.

He does look downbeat doesn't he. I agree with him - it'd be nice if, and I do mean if, the severity of Omicron is not as bad as feared then restrictions could be lifted ASAP. We all know that won't happen though.

With the UK Security Agency due to report on Omicron today, I'm not sure why Drakeford rushed to impose restrictions yesterday?

Jackmanandboy said:
With the UK Security Agency due to report on Omicron today, I'm not sure why Drakeford rushed to impose restrictions yesterday?

Those guidelines were planned two weeks ago.
He just held back on imposing them in the hope they wouldn't be needed.
I expected him to go further if I am honest

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back