• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Martin: “I don’t know where it came from”

exiledclaseboy said:
I don’t think he’s naïve necessarily, he’s just ideological. It’s his way of no way. And his way is really boring.

Nah he's naive, he hasn't worked out that in-between CB and WB is being exploited on a weekly basis, why he doesn't switch to a back four and play a little conservatively for that elusive clean sheet I don't know, we're shapeless out there and it's exposing Wood, I didn't even watch today, but I can point out that wood is struggling in this flawed system

Skippyjack said:
Nah he's naive, he hasn't worked out that in-between CB and WB is being exploited on a weekly basis, why he doesn't switch to a back four and play a little conservatively for that elusive clean sheet I don't know, we're shapeless out there and it's exposing Wood, I didn't even watch today, but I can point out that wood is struggling in this flawed system

I’d maintain that’s more ideological intransigence than naivety.

A4Jack said:
Russell Martin was happy with some elements of the first sixty minutes despite going three nil down but made sure to address the disappointments as his team drew 3-3 at Coventry. The Swans boss admits he didn’t know where the weaknesses came from – mentality being a big concern – which saw his...

Read more

Going on about the detail Parslow goes into, maybe the problem right there is to much information, its a game of Football where players have to react to the game situation and not try and put that load of information into practice.

Niigata Jack said:
Going on about the detail Parslow goes into, maybe the problem right there is to much information, its a game of Football where players have to react to the game situation and not try and put that load of information into practice.

Football is a simple game, do the basics well and let the more skilful players add the extra needed.

Play to strengths and teamwork.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back