• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Matt Hancock thrown out of Tory Party ......

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
..... for entering 'I'm A Celeb ......'

'Andy Drummond, deputy chairman of the West Suffolk Conservative Association, said he was looking forward to seeing Mr Hancock "eating a kangaroo's penis".'

:lol:

'SNP spokesman Pete Wishart also joined with the criticism, saying: "It speaks volumes that Matt Hancock would rather be stranded in a remote jungle eating kangaroo testicles than spend a moment longer on the Tory benches at Westminster."'

That piece of criminal Tory scum ought to be facing corporate manslaughter charges for his failure to protect care home residents from covid, instead discharging infectious people out of hospital and back into them, causing thousands of unneccessary deaths.. I hope he chokes on his kangaroo penis.

Strange priorities these Tories. Break your own covid laws? Fine to stay as an MP, no problem. Crash the economy? A mere trifle, you can stay as an MP. Appear on a TV show? How very dare you. You’re out.

Blokes a tw@. And by what measure is he considered a celebrity. FFS. Wont be tuning in to that shite anyway.

Jack2jack said:
Blokes a tw@. And by what measure is he considered a celebrity. FFS. Wont be tuning in to that shite anyway.

You’re missing the opportunity here mate. I’m going to get the App and vote all I can for him to do every Bushtucker Trial and then vote to keep the Tory shite in as long as possible. I’ve already organised my daughter and her pals in Uni to do the same. This is the most I can do to hurt the little tosser (I’m not in his constituency). Petty, maybe. I don’t care!

Still keeps his salary though. I might not bother to go into work for a few weeks and see what happens.

MugfordsJack said:
You’re missing the opportunity here mate. I’m going to get the App and vote all I can for him to do every Bushtucker Trial and then vote to keep the Tory shite in as long as possible. I’ve already organised my daughter and her pals in Uni to do the same. This is the most I can do to hurt the little tosser (I’m not in his constituency). Petty, maybe. I don’t care!
Fair point, get voting.😂👍

The others can sit back/relax and probably starve to fckn death.
He will be guaranteed to do every trial. To watch him suffer every night will be a chance to see him covered in the same shit he put us through.

I sincerely hope someone has a right dig at him, preferably physically, and the show has to be scrapped. I volunteer Mike Tindall, husband to the Queen's grandaughter. If I were a "celebrity" going in there, I am not sure how I would be able to contain my utter disdain for him. Contestants usually bouy each other with "it's because the public love to see you!" when their comrades get voted to do a "trial". This time it will be because he is one of the most hated people in the country who had a big part in ruining people's lives. I sincerely hope they remind him of that every day, as do Ant and Dec, although they'll be giggling their way through it as they'll be contractually obliged to do so.

It will be the most watched series of IACGMOOH ever, but for all the wrong reasons.

Jackfath said:
I sincerely hope someone has a right dig at him, preferably physically, and the show has to be scrapped. I volunteer Mike Tindall, husband to the Queen's grandaughter. If I were a "celebrity" going in there, I am not sure how I would be able to contain my utter disdain for him. Contestants usually bouy each other with "it's because the public love to see you!" when their comrades get voted to do a "trial". This time it will be because he is one of the most hated people in the country who had a big part in ruining people's lives. I sincerely hope they remind him of that every day, as do Ant and Dec, although they'll be giggling their way through it as they'll be contractually obliged to do so.

It will be the most watched series of IACGMOOH ever, but for all the wrong reasons.

Boy George is a big lad too. I reckon he is more likely deck him than Tindall, who is supposedly a nice feller.

It is, however, a disgrace that Hancock is profiting this way whilst still receiving his £5K per month as an MP.

Professor said:
Boy George is a big lad too. I reckon he is more likely deck him than Tindall, who is supposedly a nice feller.

It is, however, a disgrace that Hancock is profiting this way whilst still receiving his £5K per month as an MP.

That's 5k net. Around £7.5K pcm gross.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back