• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick Lynch

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 3,488

Ebo

Tommy Hutchison
Reaction score
What a legend! He ripped apart every journalist who had a go at him today very calmly and factually.

Burley was boasting about flustering Lynch on Twitter, she later deleted the tweet, you can see why in this video as he absolutely owned her. She was rude and trying to peddle false facts, he destroyed her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InSL6M-PPNM

I’m not going to comment on anything other than I think he comes across as a right c*nt as do most of his ilk.
I can understand you liking him though.

Lynch lynched her!

She was completely and utterly battered there. She was an embarrassment; an unofficial government right wing mouth piece with no basis of fact or credibility and with a half baked notion of empathy for the average rail worker.....her ignorance of the lack of fully trained agency rail workers to 'replace' the official work force just goes to show how Sky News and her in particular is prepared to accept and promote this corrupt and shitty Tory government's mantra and manifesto..

She was made to look like a complete idiot.

About time she retired like that wannabe Eamon Holmes did.
It's all about her and she is embarrassing now.
"Please don't ridicule me" she says .....she's made a living trying to belittle people.

Lynch is nobody's fool and was calm and measured.
"What do you think a picket line is?"

Just goes to show we need to look a lot deeper than what TV stations and papers tell us.

The "horse's mouth" is so much more accurate 😉

Darran said:
I’m not going to comment on anything other than I think he comes across as a right c*nt as do most of his ilk.

More cunts we need then Dar. Never had a boss or wanted a boss that I could call a "great mate".
Just wanted someone clear and focused like he seems to be, unlike Bozo and his brown nosers that want to be everyone's mate and treat this country like a plaything

Darran said:

Absolute bollocks, he's standing up and representing the workers who voted for him, he's spot on and following on in the footsteps of the absolute legend that is Bob Crow, why do you think that? if he does what does that make these tory scum mininisters and for that matter starmer, Lynch gets my vote every day of the week

Darran said:

How do you come to that conclusion if you've never seen him ?

I love the way she tried to dismiss his point about Schapps operating under several aliases to front a private investment service for a year after he became an MP. He repeatedly denied it until he was forced to admit it by investigative journalism.
Who's the lying c*nt, Darren?

Not withstanding the fact that he’s probably been fending off ridiculous questions from her ilk for most of his day.

Epaul said:
Darran said:

Absolute bollocks, he's standing up and representing the workers who voted for him, he's spot on and following on in the footsteps of the absolute legend that is Bob Crow, why do you think that? if he does what does that make these tory scum mininisters and for that matter starmer, Lynch gets my vote every day of the week

He’s a total tw*t like that other total tw*t Len McCluskey.
I bet he takes a Virgin train home to watch his Virgin tv and thinks Richard Branston is great.

WxmJax said:
Darran said:

How do you come to that conclusion if you've never seen him ?

I’ve no idea what that means.
Talk sense or don’t bother

In every interview I saw or heard yesterday, I thought he came across extremely well. He made a right tit out of Kay that’s for sure.

Power to the people ✌🏻

Kay Burley the woman who constantly defended her then boss Rupert Murdoch over the phone tapping scandal

Darran said:
Epaul said:

I bet he takes a Virgin train home to watch his Virgin tv and thinks Richard Branston is great.

What’s got you so big mad over this? 😂

AceJack said:
Darran said:

What’s got you so big mad over this? 😂

I’m not mad I can just see through the prick.
And this country would be as bad as what it is if all these sorts hadn’t have supported magic grampa.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back