• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Mick Lynch

• Thread starter Ebo
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 81
  • Views: Views 3,488
Best_loser said:
Starmer is doing the best he can , don't see the people knocking him suggesting exactly what they think he should be doing different or suggesting a better leader
Lets hope the Tories lose tiverton tonight , they are using this strike to try and hold on to it

I understand the argument for his position, even if it’s uninspiring. The politically astute (not me!) seem to think it’s best he doesn’t join in the Tory culture war games, so doesn’t get forced into a position the Tories can then attack.

That’s may be fine in theory, but in the meantime how many potential voters is he pissing off? In a little over a week he’s failed to commit to fixing Brexit damage by considering whether we’d be better off back in the SM/CU (we would and it would help all of us), failed to say he’d cancel Rwanda plan (most horrendous piece of legislation going, until they unveiled the Hian Right Bill this week which is even worse) and now as Leader of the Labour Party failed to support, er labour (the Party’s core principle).

Being sh* t scared of the Tory propaganda machine is one thing, but at some point they’ve got to say what their principles are and then show they intend to stick to them. Otherwise I can’t see how they can bring people with them. Nobody knows what the fk they stand for these days.

dickythorpe said:
Anne Boden is from Bonymaen! I never knew that

And you had that other Welsh tw*t, struggling to get across his solutions the Labour party would implement in place of the Tories

Skippyjack said:
dickythorpe said:

And you had that other Welsh tw*t, struggling to get across his solutions the Labour party would implement in place of the Tories

At least he did not lie on live tv like that tory cunt with her 'letter'.

Skippyjack said:
dickythorpe said:

At least he spoke unlike that imbecile Tory bint.
What a fecking retard she came across......but look at the leader....it is filtering down.....nasty party changing to clown party

Mick Lynch certainly doesn't suffer fools gladly. I usually think Kay Burley is ok but she doesn't come out of this well and she knows it. Hilarious :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=809-KxuhVeU

karnataka said:
Mick Lynch certainly doesn't suffer fools gladly. I usually think Kay Burley is ok but she doesn't come out of this well and she knows it. Hilarious :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=809-KxuhVeU

He's got the Tory arselicking media types in his pocket. They don't like it up 'em! Feckin brilliant.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back