• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Middlesbrough 1-0 Swansea - predictable disappointment on opening day

Many of our best seasons have been after first up defeat.

And many haven't.

I saw about half of the second and we looked quite decent. I would say we were better than Boro on that showing. Nice of Williams to through Abdullai under the bus for the loss but may be he has a point.

I saw about half of the second and we looked quite decent. I would say we were better than Boro on that showing. Nice of Williams to through Abdullai under the bus for the loss but may be he has a point.
You obviously didn't see him "play" . . . . . .

Abdulai deserved to be hooked but he wasn't why we lost. Williams is a bit clumsy in his interviews as we know. I liked what I saw of the Portugese fella. The Korean seemed a little lost.
My expectations are very low this season. I will be happy to stay up. I didn't see anything yesterday to suggest we will be appreciably worse than last season but Im afraid that's as positive I can be right now.

Abdulai deserved to be hooked but he wasn't why we lost. Williams is a bit clumsy in his interviews as we know. I liked what I saw of the Portugese fella. The Korean seemed a little lost.
My expectations are very low this season. I will be happy to stay up. I didn't see anything yesterday to suggest we will be appreciably worse than last season but Im afraid that's as positive I can be right now.
It may be a generalization, but South Korean players as a whole tend to be technically very proficient and always seem to be at their best when playing quick paced one touch football.

The problem he had was that ours was more like 2 or 3 touch football which was played at a walking pace, rather than getting him isolated 1v1 with his fullback (which he beat pretty consistently in the first half when he did have the opportunity) the ball would go from Grimes to Darling to Grimes to Cabango to Grimes to Cabango to Key to Eom.

By this point he already had at least one defender already right on top of him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back